PDA

View Full Version : Changing ADR's with one week to go?!

LuluLovesDisney
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm so stressed! I booked all my ADR's 180 days out and I've made a couple minor changes a few months ago, but I thought I was all set.

Well, my SIL will be there at the same time and she changed her plans and she will be in the parks I will be on three days. On those three days, DBF and I have plans to eat at Rose and Crown, CRT and Jiko.

She really wants me to add the four of them onto our CRT reservation, but I'm worried that that won't be available. I wouldn't mind booking CRT for another night for breakfast or lunch even for a day that they won't be there, and eating dinner somewhere else (Crystal Palace, Plaza, Tony's whatever). As a second option, I could add them on to Rose and Crown if it is available, but I don't think Jiko's the place for them.

They'll be in FL for 4 days. Any suggestions on what to do?

zurgswife
08-08-2006, 07:56 PM
My guess is that you won't be able to add them to CRT.

I did just change a few ressies but I already had late dinner times and that was all they had availble to switch too so it really wasn't too big of a deal.

I'd call WDW dine and find out.

LuluLovesDisney
08-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Thank you. I think I'm going to call tomorrow morning and just ask for whatever they have available between 3 pm and 7 pm in Magic Kingdom at any restaurant for 5 people. If there's anything available at any place, I'll take it and cancel my own and just hope that I can rebook a meal at CRT for DBF and I - since I don't really care if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, I might have a better chance of getting something. I really don't want to give up my ADR - I was so looking forward to eating in the castle, but I feel obligated to do something. Maybe I could make my dinner at Jiko later instead and book another dinner with them somewhere else earlier in the day?

LuluLovesDisney
08-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Okay, would this be inconsiderate?

SIL wants to meet for dinner at MK, but I really don't want to cancel my CRT! Here's my plan for calling tomorrow - I will try to find *anything* for a late lunch (1-3 pm) at any restaurant at MK or one of the monorail resorts. I will *hope* for something to be open and then I can just tell SIL that I couldn't add her to my CRT b/c I booked 180 days out and prepaid, but since it's not until after 7 anyway, I booked us a late lunch at XYZ. If she doesn't like that, I'll call and cancel and tell her she's on her own. I did tell her to make reservations soon as soon as I knew she was going (June). She didn't want to eat TS, but now she does.

KAYELIZ
08-09-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't blame you for not wanting to change your reservations. Your plan to meet them for lunch instead seems like a good idea.

LuluLovesDisney
08-09-2006, 08:26 AM
I don't blame you for not wanting to change your reservations. Your plan to meet them for lunch instead seems like a good idea.

Thanks!

I booked Crystal Palace for a late lunch at 2:30 that day. Hopefully she likes that idea. If not, I did my best. I will be pretty full that day, though! I don't normally have two meals so close together. But, it might be for the best, in case CRT food is as bad as some on here have said. ;) I hope they won't think I'm horrible if I leave them for my dinner reservation, but I'm sticking with it - I already paid!