PDA

View Full Version : AP+DDP question

Sarah
08-08-2006, 07:59 PM
First off I apologize in advance if this is a totally played out repeated old question! :sunny:

I am looking into the DDP and wondering if it will work for my party. Here's the question though--I have an AP. Does that just about wreck the whole thing for me? I am the only AP holder in our party--I also have a Disney Dining Experience card so it wont be a total bust--I was just thinking that DDP made sense since we will be doing a Character meal each day.

Thanks, and sorry for the question that I'm sure many have asked before. :blush:

Sarah

44disney
08-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Everyone in your party would have to purchase at least a one day ticket in order to get the dining package. You do not need to use yours -- save it, and apply the cost to your next AP or to your next MYW ticket.

fAnnF
08-08-2006, 08:15 PM
you'd have to book your package with 1 day tickets, and upgrade everyone else's tickets when you get there. You can save your ticket to renew your AP when that comes up.

Sarah
08-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Thank you for your quick replies. I think that you confirmed what I was thinking though. Oh well, I think that my first thought of just using what I have will be the best one for me.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

Sarah