PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern ADRs for October - is it a character dinner

Tottwo
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi! I'm not sure I've posted this in the right board - my apologies if I got this wrong. I wasn't sure if I should post in the parks forum or the restaurants forum.

My DH and I are going to Disney in October. We have a 5:30pm ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern the night we go to MNSSHP on Oct 27th. I am assuming this is not a character dinner since its the night of the Halloween party - am I wrong?

We had a choice of Tony's or LTT. We loved Tony's last year - the waiters/waitresses were all done up for Halloween. We decided to try the LTT this year. Does anyone know if they do the same at the LTT the night of the Halloween party?

tluvstink
08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
We had dinner there last Oct before MNSSHP and it was a character dinner. It was great! The characters and hostesses were dressed up in halloween costumes :)

Terri

Tottwo
08-08-2006, 07:07 PM
We had dinner there last Oct before MNSSHP and it was a character dinner. It was great! The characters and hostesses were dressed up in halloween costumes :)

Terri

Thanks so much Terri! My DH and I will really enjoy that. Do you remember who the characters were that night?