PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Castle

craZ4diznee
08-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Does anyone have any tips on getting reservations for breakfast to Cinderella's Royal Table?? For the past THREE years, I have tried to get us a reservation and they are always sold out. Last year, I set the alarm on my phone so I could call in exactly 180 days prior, and they were booked within 10 minutes. Has anyone ever gotten last minute reservations??

Bob P
08-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the DIS, Allison!

Try here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=195400

TheRustyScupper
08-08-2006, 03:56 PM
1) If you stay on site, you can book 180 days + 10 days.
2) This gives you an edge.
3) Other than that, start dialing at 6:55am EST and keep dialing.
4) If you connect DO NOT let them put you on hold!

beth_cam
08-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Have you tried calling yet? Especially dinner has been easier to get then in past years - since the changes. But I think it's starting to get bad again. And just keep calling even after you get there. and you can always try a walk up...I saw people walking up and getting in when I was there and others more recently have reported the same.

aristocat
08-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't think it's nearly as difficult to ADRs for CRT now due to the giant price increase this year (Adults $31.99 and Children 3-9 $21.99) and the increase from 1 TS credit to 2 TS credits on the dinning plan.

SuJo
08-08-2006, 05:03 PM
TheRustyScupper - what do you mean by 180 days + 10 days? If you stay on site does that mean you can make a PS at 190 days out? I am confused :confused: .

Susan

beth_cam
08-08-2006, 05:14 PM
The length of your vacation can be up to 10 nights (yes it can be longer but you can only get 10 per ressie .... dont know specifics about this). If you were calling for day one of your vacation you should be able to book your entire vacation at that time instead of calling everyday. So you get 180 days from the beginning of your vacation (or from day one you are calling for?) and you can book for up to the next 10 days.

lovmy2girls
08-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I have gotten a last minute ADR. I called on the way down to WDW on my cell phone, and there was a opening for our stay. I have heard of other people doing this too, because you only have a so many hours before your ADR to cancel to get your money back, so people do cancel at the last minute, not many, but some do. Its worth a try if you can't get an ADR before you leave.

DeterminedOne
08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Does anyone have any tips on getting reservations for breakfast to Cinderella's Royal Table?? For the past THREE years, I have tried to get us a reservation and they are always sold out. Last year, I set the alarm on my phone so I could call in exactly 180 days prior, and they were booked within 10 minutes. Has anyone ever gotten last minute reservations??

Same here. One time I called from three different phones and breakfast adr's were booked solid by 7:10. That was then. Now that prices have been raised and adr's can be made 180 days out, it should be a lot easier for you to get in. I got us in at 8:10 on 9/25 ... first time... yay! :yay:

TChris
08-08-2006, 06:08 PM
All you need is alittle bit of luck. My wife called in the middle of the day about a month from when we were going to be at WDW and we were able to get them. You will need to e flexable for time. I hope you get them it was great.

suseybee
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I recently made a phone call in the middle of a weekday. I asked if there were any openings during our entire stay. There was an opening for our party of six. I must say that I was completely surprised. Unfortunately, it was on a day I had not intended on being at any of the parks, so I had to completely reconfigure our vacation. LOL

Susie
momma to four girls

peacelovemickey
08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I had tried twice before but got lucky this last trip. I don't have any other advice, I just wanted to wish you luck and pixiedust: