PDA

View Full Version : CRT Lunch Help!

Mom to a Princess
08-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Okay so here is my situation I made adrs for CRT. Then my friend and her ds decided to join dd and I on our trip. (Yeah!!!!) My friend and I worked out a schedule that worked for all of us. WHile we were trying to make adrs for the four of us (each family is on thier own ddp) I made a new adr for CRT for the four of us and canceled the one I had for just dd and I.

Here comes the problem - when I made the adr I booked everything on my credit card and said we would each be paying for our own meals with our own ddp. They said this was no problem. SO I thanked the CM and went along my merry way. Well then I called back to ask about the photos. Could we each get a package since we are paying seperately? Twice the CMs have told me no that since we are one table we only get one photo package. These two CMs have told me to make a new adr one for each pair but we would not be able to sit together - basically in order for us each to get a seperate photo we would not be able to eat together.

So my question is - is there anyway for us to sit together, pay seperately, and still each get our own photo package? It is much easier on both of us to sit together as the kids will keep each other occupied. Plus we wanted to take this trip so we all could spend time together.

Thanks for any help!!!

Mom to a Princess
08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
bumping :goodvibes

mom2grace
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
The tables are close together, so could you tie your ressies together?

But, if you get the Photopass CD, you can add your CRT photos too that, at least you could in early May '06 before the cool graphics changes.

Do you the kids to be in the photo together or apart?

Anyone else try this?

Mom to a Princess
08-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Well we were thinking to have the kids photos apart. However if in the end they are together it is really no big deal. I just think that it is silly that they say we have to sit apart. Even if we were to do this they can not confirm if our tables would be close together or not.