PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my ADR's?

loralie
08-08-2006, 10:40 AM
I am trying to plan a trip for May, 2007 and my family of 4 (kids are 11 and 9) will be on the DDP. We will be there for 10 nights/11 days.

Here are the ADR's I am thinking of:

Chef Mickeys - Dinner (arrival Day)
Kona Cafe - Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Sci Fi - Lunch
Cape May Cafe - Breakfast
Grand Floridian Cafe - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Breakfast (hopefully before MK opens)
Le Cellier - Dinner
Chef Mickeys - Breakfast (last day before we fly home)

We wanted to try new places this time. The only places we have been to was Le Cellier (Our Favorite) and Chef Mickeys Breakfast (tradition). We did go to Crystal Palace twice before but it was for lunch one time and for dinner the other time. We really like the idea of getting to MK before it opens so we will try CP for Breakfast this time.

Any ideas or thoughts on the other places? They are all new to us.

TIA,

Loralie

canwegosoon
08-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I see that you said CM is a tradition...but both coming and going??? What about the COncourse steak house instead on your first night? And what about substuiting 50's for Sci-Fi...everything looks great, even if you don't make any changes!!! :thumbsup2

DisneyMomx7
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
The only change I might make is substituting Ohana for either the Chef Mickey breakfast or dinner. Your choices look great!

loralie
08-08-2006, 01:09 PM
I see that you said CM is a tradition...but both coming and going??? What about the COncourse steak house instead on your first night? And what about substuiting 50's for Sci-Fi...everything looks great, even if you don't make any changes!!! :thumbsup2

Chef Mickeys breakfast is our tradition. We have never tried CM dinner so we thought it would be a fun first night with the characters since we are not going to the parks the first day. We have done Concourse Steak house in the past and loved it but we wanted to try new things this time. We also did 50's PTC last visit and I thought the kids would LOVE it but they just thought it was O.K. I think it was because our waitress was not into playing up her character. It all depends on who you get. The kids saw Sci Fi on the DVD and asked to go there. I picked Sci Fi for lunch because I heard it was better than dinner.

Loralie

peggykline
08-08-2006, 01:15 PM
The Sci Fi is a blast. You can't go wrong with the burgers and shakes. We also loved Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's. All of your other ADR's look great! Have a wonderful vacation. :yay:

canwegosoon
08-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Chef Mickeys breakfast is our tradition. We have never tried CM dinner so we thought it would be a fun first night with the characters since we are not going to the parks the first day. We have done Concourse Steak house in the past and loved it but we wanted to try new things this time. We also did 50's PTC last visit and I thought the kids would LOVE it but they just thought it was O.K. I think it was because our waitress was not into playing up her character. It all depends on who you get. The kids saw Sci Fi on the DVD and asked to go there. I picked Sci Fi for lunch because I heard it was better than dinner.

Loralie
That explains it...have a great trip!!! :banana: