PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef--Your favorite picks????

Mad4Dizne
08-08-2006, 08:42 AM
We are going to go to Coral Reef our next trip/everyone loves the aquarium atmosphere--For those of you who enjoy the restaurant--what would be your favorite menu items???

TIA
Flo

Harambe
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
We tried all of their desserts, and shared. Every one of the desserts was a winner!

bluejasmine
08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I planned on trying the steak with potaos augratin and getting the chocolate wave later this month. Still havent decided between the calamri rings or the lobster bisque..
DH wants to try the blackened catfish with cheese grits (its a southerner thing)
Ds wants to try the mahi mahi and see if he can get it with mash potatoes instead of couscous..

Mad4Dizne
08-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Your choices sound great. I was wondering how the lobster bisque was!!

TIA!!

hippsmom
08-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Last October I had the filet which was excellent!!! DH had scallops and said they were very good too. And by all means, get dessert!! Not a bad one in the bunch!

eblack0409
08-08-2006, 08:09 PM
The shrimp cocktail is wonderful....so is the flounder!!! All of the dessert is fabulous!

n2mm
08-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Last October I had the filet which was excellent!!! DH had scallops and said they were very good too. And by all means, get dessert!! Not a bad one in the bunch!

BOTH GONE! I went in the spring and the menu had changed.....

Here is my favorites: the bread and the caesar salad...didn't like any of the entree offerings and my husband said his were OK. (I had the NY strip one night and the crab cake the other night--neither worth trying again). The desert was ok. Had the chocolate wave one night and orange cake the other night....just OK. We hope to try them again if the menu changes.

patsal
08-09-2006, 07:29 AM
My favorites are the Lobster Bisque, Crab Cakes and Chocolate Wave Cake.
I order this everytime we eat there. It is my favorite, bad for me, but tastses so good meal. I was going to be "good" and decided I'd get it since I was on vacation. I have no regrets! :cool1: