PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Embarrassing Disneyland Moment

spacemouseneer
08-08-2006, 12:54 AM
For me. I will never forget being 14 years old and returning to Disneyland for the first time since I was 8. It was the first time I had ever experienced any type of roller coaster. My Dad took me on Space Mountain for the first time. And right after feeling that intense rush, we walked through the hub and through th castle to explore Fantasyland. As we are walking through the castle, all of a sudden I feel this intense warmth on my head. Yes, a magical bird had relieved themselves on my head. Couldn't have tmed the drop better. A moment that I will never forget. And one that now has me looking upward everytime I cross that castle gate.

mystic_path
08-08-2006, 01:01 AM
LOL at least it wasnt on your icecream cone!!!! :thumbsup2 That experience isnt too fun. Especially when there are people who witnessed this and didnt tell you, they just wait around for you to figure it out. Nothing was eaten, it was noticed before hand, but the event is still embarassing.

Alex2kMommy
08-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh, great, now I'll be running past the castle gate, covering up my ice cream... :rotfl:

mystic_path
08-08-2006, 10:55 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yeah, its always a good idea to remember to be careful where you sit outside :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

eatmypixiedust
08-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Oh, great, now I'll be running past the castle gate, covering up my ice cream... :rotfl:

LOL!!! "Hey, that's not chocolate chip!" Just kidding! ;)

mystic_path
08-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Looks like "Rocky Road" to me :rotfl2:

tlovesdis
08-08-2006, 05:50 PM
I slipped and fell this past June in front of the Soarin' area. We just got off Grizzly and my shoes were wet and the area around Soarin is a bit slick due to that sprayer thing they have going off and I just slipped and fell right on my butt!