PDA

View Full Version : We couldn't get Le Celliere....bummer!

Pkdcoastrs
08-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Ugh Ugh Ugh ....Before you guys yell at me, I know ....

We only booked our dining today and we leave next Thursday :( (August 17-23)

Luckily we were able to ge :
Tony's Town Square
Coral Reef
Narcoosse's
Alfredo's
Concourse Steakhouse

We were NOT able to get :
Le Celliere

.....so I'll wait for the expected "should have booked a while ago" replies LOL. We did pretty good though for what we got! I'm most looking foward to CR and Narcoosse's and I hope my parents enjoy both of them the most

Albertan mom
08-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Try it for lunch.
Last week I booked a party of 8, and got two different lunch times. I did cancel one already.
I know most people want dinner, but I would rather have lunch then not at all!

Eeyore2003
08-08-2006, 12:36 AM
I think it has really gone down hill, so no great loss at this point. Maybe it will improve, but in October will be the first time in a long time we won't eat there again. It's off our "not to be missed list". Two bad experiences in a row and that's it. There's allot more nicer places to eat and you have several on your list. Enjoy!!!

aubriee
08-08-2006, 03:21 AM
About a month ago we decided we wanted to try Chef's so I cancelled Le Cellier (a prime 7:10pm ADR too). Anyway what I'm saying is people change their ADRs all the time for one reason or another, so if you really want Le Cellier call everyday (including while you're down there). You never know when someone will cancel. Good luck!

By the way it looks like you got some good choices, even making ADRs late.

Goofy_4_WDW
08-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Wow, you did very well for last minute! I agree, just call every day you never know!
Good Luck!!

NYCMickeyMom
08-08-2006, 02:26 PM
just called a few minutes ago and asked (for the first time) for lunch at le cellier.....there were 3 spots open on the 23rd of Aug and we took the late one at 12:40.....so i say keep trying and hope for pixie dust......
i have to admit we have been very lucky and got everything we wanted without any stress....guess the adr gods were smiling :sunny:

Mich Mouse
08-08-2006, 03:55 PM
If you really want to dine in a restaurant and cannot get a priority seating, be there when it opens for the day, and you will have a great chance of getting seated.

I think Le Cellier opens at 11:30, but I would call to confirm. :sunny:

aristocat
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Wow. I'm pretty impressed with the restaurants you were able to make ADRs for considering you're leaving in a week AND it's going to be free dinning. :thumbsup2

... Maybe every restaurants won't be completely booked solid.