PDA

View Full Version : Grayline Outrage!!!!!

mystic_path
08-07-2006, 10:25 PM
OH MY DEAR *@#

WOW!!!! Have any of you gone and made reservations through grayline tours for a day trip!!!! I had 2 simple questions for Grayline and before I booked so I knew what I was getting into, and the SNOTTY ATTITUDE that I got from the people that worked there was appauling.

I hung up on several different people because of their rudeness. They were literally screaming at me as I was politely trying to explain my questions and concerns saying "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, GET TO YOUR DAMN QUESTION". I hung up on the first 2 because of the swearing, and then I called back to request someone above them and they said there was no one. As I demanded again then they hung up on me.

Do I want to give this company my money HELL NO!!!!! I am changing my transportation plans all together. I am definately renting a car, because there is NO WAY that Grayline deserves my money....

Just thought I would let everyone know before anyone calls and reserves just so you know what to expect.

darph nader
08-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Was it grayline it self,or some reservation call center? I am NOT putting up any kind of defence. I hope you got times,dates and NAMES. go to graylines web site and file a complaint. :surfweb: Being short with someone is semi-understandable,sometimes,but Rude is not. :badpc:

hope your trip is a good anyways. :moped:

Alex2kMommy
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM
This doesn't completely surprise me, but I just don't know why companies keep people like this, especially in a customer service position!

I know two people who used to work for Grayline. One was a complete b**** in dealing with customers and coworkers, and yet they kept her for years! She finally left of her own accord.

The other person I met years later; she worked at Grayline during college summers, and loved the job, except for this complete b**** who used to work with the customers...

Yep, turned out they worked in the same office like 8-10 years earlier.

mystic_path
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah it was grayline itself...

Really kind of creepy that people stay this long. It takes a lot to get me on a rampage like this, but yeah no one should be treated like this.

blackjackdelta
08-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Had a similar experience yesterday. I will drive. I did write a note to Grayline corporate about this though.

Jack pirate:

Ella1
08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
We had excellent customer service from Grayline both on the phone and in person.
Love Ella