PDA

View Full Version : How is the breakfast food at Tusker House?

MissMagnolia
08-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I see that Tusker House serves breakfast. Has anyone eaten there for breakfast? What were the choices...how was it?

Cool-Beans
08-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I think it is great - very tasty, more food than I can eat (and I eat BIG breakfasts), and a really pleasant, calm dining area. Here's a link to the menu: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_tusb.htm

It used to be practically empty for breakfast. One time we were the only folks there (rode KS 1st thing, then had breakfast.) Now it is a little busier, but not too bad.

After the Crystal Palace, it is my favorite breakfast at WDW. :)

erinch
08-08-2006, 12:23 AM
the cinnamon roll is yummy

estnh
08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I love Tusker House, but found the breakfast to be disappointing. Very limited menu choices, and uninspiring preparation.

purpliequeen
08-08-2006, 03:26 PM
The cinnamon buns we had were good.

We're doing this as part of the whole AKL Concierge Sunrise Safari so it's a different breakfast buffet than the norm. However, in general I heard it's a decent breakfast spot. Their lunches, however, are supposed to be really delicious.

Raina

Hanover
08-08-2006, 04:38 PM
We had the cinnamon buns and breakfast platters and thought all of it was very tasty.

MissMagnolia
08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks! We may have to give it a try as the breakfasts are limited in AK and we want to be there right at opening. I am debating on going back there for lunch or trying Flame Tree BBQ.