PDA

View Full Version : waaaa say it ain't so

disneynewbee
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I just swiched from an all star to pop. I was looking at pops menu for breakfast and realized they don't have my favorite breakfast item the grilled ham and cheese. Has anyone had one one of these there? I'm hoping it's just a mistake.

bluejasmine
08-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Oh my goodness! Its my fave too! I hope someone has an answer!! Then again its so simple to make Im sure they have grilled cheese so you can add ham, maybe? Just worst case senario.. I'll be there in 17 days and can find out..

disneynewbee
08-08-2006, 12:14 PM
:Pinkbounc Hoping someone knows. If not could you let me know when you get back, I would be eternally greatful.

bluejasmine
08-08-2006, 01:50 PM
:Pinkbounc Hoping someone knows. If not could you let me know when you get back, I would be eternally greatful.
Of course! Man I sure hope so tho, I was really looking forward to getting this for breakfast a few times on our trip, we always eat breakfast at whatever resort we are staying at..

standleyent1
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Like the person said a couple of posts ago they should be able to make it, if not you will enjoy the huge dining area and selection that Pop offers over the other All Stars. It is only a few years old and a lot better design cleaner and nicer in every aspect. Take time to enjoy waht the Pop has to offer!!

Have a Magical time!!

Bobby

Ms.Mouse
08-08-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't remember seeing grilled ham&cheese at pop BUT I agree that if you ask, you may be able to get it. My sister went to all stars and then to pop and liked the pop menu better so maybe you'll enjoy it also.