PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on adr choices?

mommyaof2
08-07-2006, 08:03 PM
I cannot officially make my adrs until Oct 16 but I wanted to get opinions on the restaurants I am thinking of. There will be 4 of us, DD9, DD5,DH, and myself. We will be there the week of April 14th 2007! Here is what I have come up with so far:

Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace (arrival day)
Narcossee's (MK day)
Jiko (AKL day)
CRT for breakfast or lunch (MK day)
Coral Reef (Epcot Day)
Le Cellier (Epcot Day)
Hollywood and Vine (MGM day for lunch)

Any I should change? As soon as the April calendar comes out I will know definite times and days. At least that is how I think I should do it. Right?

MissMagnolia
08-07-2006, 10:25 PM
We love Crystal Palace - have done lunch both times and will be eating there for breakfast this August

I have heard (and we are trying it out) that Chef Mickey's is better for breakfast

We are trying CRT for lunch - heard that the atmosphere is what the draw is...not necessarily the food

Can't go wrong with Le Cellier.

Have only heard negatives regarding Hollywood and Vine.

So...some first hand, some hearsay...the other ones you have listed I don't know much about.

Cool-Beans
08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I prefer Crystal Palace - it is so very pretty. But if I were 5 or 9 years old, I'd probably like Chef Mickey's better.

Other than that, seems great to me. :thumbsup2

MissMagnolia
08-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Another thing to keep in mind...

Crystal Palace has Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet

Chef Mickey's has Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, etc.

english rose 47
08-07-2006, 10:40 PM
We'll be there April26th and waiting for those calenders too! Here's my plans Planet hollywood or Chef Mickey first day ( depending onP.H being on DDP) M.K days CP & Ltt,Epcot Garden Grill,A.K. Donalds Break. MGM H7 V lunch and Sci Fi dinner and Concourse Steak. I too have heard bafd things about H&V but also some good but JoJo wins out, likewise Sci Fi doesn't win awards either but those cars are hard to resist. Anyone have any comments? I have a group who are let's say not adventourous and do not like seafood so choices were limited.

Lostgirlz
08-07-2006, 11:36 PM
If you're going on the dining plan then all your choices as of now are safe ones and still on the plan. If you're not going on the plan I think you have some good choices. I have heard bad about H&V, the dining CM said it was a good buffet with good food, not as big as like chef mickeys, more comparable to maybe crystal palace. We are thinking about trying it for the fantasmic package if my first choice does not come back on the plan. We wanted to do Fantasmic and now that this has happend we may change and get the dinner package in lue of the others not participating anymore. I am still unsure of H&V for it or Brown Derby. :bride:

mommyaof2
08-08-2006, 08:39 AM
I am going to be on the dining plan! I guess I should have said that. I may have to pay oop for one of them. I figured I might do this for Jiko since it is not as expensive as some of the other 2 ts meals. I might also add Spoodles. I have heard good things on the boards about it lately.