PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean vs. Coronado Counter Service

sistertrip
08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Can someone compare the two for me, especially in regards to children ages 5 to 13.

justplaingoofy
08-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Re: food service, I think Coronado beats Caribbean Beach hands down :thumbsup2 It is so much larger and has alot more to offer. However they do have this funky thing where they seat you, and bring you your drink, you go up and get your food then after eat when you leave you go through the cash registers and pay. they add on ??10% can't remember the percent...sorry..

We've stayed at both, twice. We do prefer the caribbean beach decor and the location of the resort itself, but the Coronado is beautiful and love the food court. (Peppers Market)

You can probably get more info on Peppers Market on allears.net website :Pinkbounc

Schucraig
08-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I agree PM at CSR hands down! So much more to choose from for kids and adults! :thumbsup2

Armandocme
08-07-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't know if you are on the 2007 dining plan or not but the most recent Dining Plan brochure (http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf) doesn't have CSR listed. Also, if you are going during peak convention periods, the Pepper Market can be especially busy during lunch hour. The food court at CBR (Old Port Royale) is right next door to the main pool and has plenty of outdoor tables with umbrellas.

justplaingoofy
08-08-2006, 08:02 AM
I don't know if you are on the 2007 dining plan or not but the most recent Dining Plan brochure (http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf) doesn't have CSR listed. Also, if you are going during peak convention periods, the Pepper Market can be especially busy during lunch hour. The food court at CBR (Old Port Royale) is right next door to the main pool and has plenty of outdoor tables with umbrellas.

I called Disney about this and they told me it was an oversight. Peppers Market is indeed on the 2007 list... She wasn't positive about Maya grill though..