PDA

View Full Version : Is there Shrimp still at O'Hana?

disnut1149
08-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know this who has been there recently? They had it in bowls last October and I'm going next week and would like to know. I've heard they did away with it. Thanks!!!

hamlet35_2000
08-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know this who has been there recently? They had it in bowls last October and I'm going next week and would like to know. I've heard they did away with it. Thanks!!!

We were there a couple of weeks ago, and they were still there... they were good to, except I hd to peel them... after awhile I gave up and made my BF peel them. :cool1:

patsal
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Shrimp was in bowls three weeks ago. We were concerned we'd miss the skewers but it was not a big deal.

disnut1149
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks for replying so fast!! :goodvibes

ConcKahuna
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
We were there a couple of weeks ago, and they were still there... they were good to, except I hd to peel them... after awhile I gave up and made my BF peel them. :cool1:

They were peel-n-eat when they were on the skewers too. One of my favorite memories of Ohana was a friend of mine who had never eaten shrimp before. She picked one up, kind of nibbled it a bit, then put it back down. She picked it back up and kind of flicked the shell, then put it down again. We asked her what she was doing and she turned bright red and said "I have no idea!" then got up and went to the bathroom upset. After we showed her how to peel them, she was laughing about it. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :dance3: