View Full Version : Citricos or Narcooses

Mich Mouse
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi All :)

Which do you reccomend? I can't decide!

Thanks! :sunny:

jess20k
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I can highly recommend Narcoosee's!!!! We love it there! I usually get the Surf n Turf, which is delicious! Also, we love the atomosphere and the view! Try to get there at the first seating and request a window seat, the view of the castle is magical! We have never been to Citricos, so I can't comment on that one.

By the way, cool photo! :thumbsup2

PrincessAurora
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Up until April I would have said Citricos. However, the God of All Cooking - Chef Gray - has now gone to Narcooses. I ate at Citricos with the new Chef and it is good but he is taking some of Gray's dishes off the menu.

I will be at Narcooses in April 2007 so I say - Narcooses. Chef Gray has never cooking anything I didn't like.

CastleLight
08-08-2006, 12:09 PM
That is a tough call. I've had the pleasure of dining at both on numerous occasions; neither one has ever disappointed us. They have different atmospheres. So, I'd say it depends on what you are looking for. Narcoosees is nautical, bright, bustling with activity. The star of the show is the seafood. Citricos has a more sophisticated, urban feeling, with heavier dishes. You can't go wrong either way. :thumbsup2

grad_dis_nut
08-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Can't comment on Citrico's, as we've never eaten there, but we did dine at Narcoosee's for the first time last week and it was wonderful!

The location was amazing--I had a fabulous castle view at dusk. We saw the Electrical Water Pageant during dessert as well. The food was delicious--if you like seafood, as that predominates the menu (and DH and I both liked my scallops better than his filet mignon). They have fresh, yummy sourdough, a good wine list, and lots of good appetizer choices. I had a ravioli and DH had a salad.

We'll be returning sometime in the future! :thumbsup2

aclov
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I haven't been to Citrico's but I was at Narcosses on Friday. The food was great and the viewing of Wishes was awesome.