PDA

View Full Version : Maya Grill?

alite
08-07-2006, 01:31 PM
From what I searched, it seems the Maya Grill isn't usually very crowded. Does anyone think that with free dining in Septmember, we will be able to get in without ADR's?

aubriee
08-08-2006, 04:44 AM
With most of the more popular restaraunts booked up I don't know. Why not go ahead and make an ADR just in case? Last Dec we had an ADR at 7:30pm, but were tired so showed up and asked to be seated about 5:30pm and got right in. There was only two other couples in the whole restaraunt.

FYI: I've posted this before but I'm still amazed at the amount of food on the Mixed Grill. If you order it be sure to have someone to share with. It's good, but HUGE! My mom and I both ordered it, ate until we were full, carried it back to our room, ate on it two nights later, and finally threw the rest away.

ReneeA
08-08-2006, 07:46 AM
It doesn't seem to be a very talked about restaurant here on the DIS, but those that have eaten here all have good reviews.

We are going to be at CSR in a couple weeks, and I haven't made an ADR for Maya Grill as we have one night that we plan to play it by ear. I am guessing that we will end up there and I'll just try and squeeze in an ADR that morning.