PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to already have a ressie?

ampc3
08-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi everyone, I have been lurking around here for awhile and Finally joined in on the fun! :thumbsup2 ........... I have a question I am hopping someone can answer for me.. We are in the beg stages of planning a trip for next year.

Of course it has been a dream of mine to bring my girls to CRT to have a meal. I realize I can't even try for that until 180 days out, I believe.

Can I try and make ADR's if I DON'T have anything booked yet for a room or pkg? Or do I have to ALREADY have a ressie on file?
Thanks so much :goodvibes

Mickey1122
08-07-2006, 01:23 PM
You don't have to have a resort reservation to make ADRs, or at least I do nt think so because you can still make them is you are staying offsite. You wouldn't have a room reservation with Disney then. You can always make them and then cancel if you decide not to go.

lynninpa
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to say Welcome to the Disboards, ampc3! :welcome:

disnut8
08-07-2006, 05:21 PM
You can absolutely make an ADR without have a resort reservation. I made ours for Thanksgiving and I have no idea where we are staying - onsite or offsite. That's what I told the person who took the reservation and it was fine.

ampc3
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanks to all who answered.. I wasn't sure who could make ADR's thought it was a "perk" for staying onsite, but makes cense if that is not the case anymore... I will be calling for sure once my 180 days is up!:)

Harambe
08-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Welcome! And enjoy all the planning. Your little ones are ripe for a character meal or two!