PDA

View Full Version : $22.45 Crocs

Mom2DS
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Note - I have NOT used this code, but thought I'd share it for someone else to try.

I found a code (ICE7463) for www.shoebuy.com for $10 off your order. They have several different colors of CROCS Cayman for $32.45. It looks like there is also free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax, so that would make them $22.45 a pair with the discount code.

Note also that I found this code on www.shopping-bargains.com.

Hope that helps someone! :sunny:

nursetink
08-07-2006, 12:43 PM
I used this code last week to purchase fall shoes for my daughter. It is valid. They will also give you an additional 10% off your purchase if you set up an account. The additional 10% is good for any purchases 60 days after you join.

Your total on the Crocs would be right around $20! Great deal!

dbgardener
08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the tip on the great deal. I just ordered mine :banana:

Jeanne B
08-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks Mom2DS!! I'm going to order a pair for DH...his Payless knockoffs are starting to wear a bit (he wears them a LOT).

Maybelle
08-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Thank you so much...I just placed an order for a new pair of black Crocs to replace my worn black Airwalks. Hopefully they will get here befor we leave to go camping!!

Thanks again!! :cool1:

faindrops27
08-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Thanks OP I got a pair for 20, and a little change. Cant beat that. Thanks again!! :cool1:

Alex2kMommy
08-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I just ordered my first pair of Crocs, thanks to the coupon code! This is an awesome deal, so I thought I'd bite and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks for the deal, Mom2DS!

amp078
08-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I just ordered my first pair as well! I've heard so many good things about them- I figured I would give them a try!!

Thanks OP!

ceecee
08-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Great price. I almost ordered a pair for fall (need a dark color) and they are sold out in my size.

daddyof2
08-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the deal I just orderd my 1st pair of crocs

the DIS rocks

my2boys
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Mom2DS you are the best!!!! I have been dying to try a pair of Crocs but admit didn't want to spend the extra money on them.......for $20.20 I will now receive my first pair!!

The DIS truly does ROCK!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

pandamom
08-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Thank you!!!!! Just ordered a black pair for fall -- $20.20 :) :)

CRCrazy
08-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to the original poster - and to say - I'd never heard of this internet company, but thanks to the code, the free shipping, and the 10 percent off for first order, I decided to go ahead.

Wow - I ordered them yesterday afternoon at 2:15 yesterday afternoon - and they will be here momentarily!!

Our UPS man arrives around 2-3 pm each day - and they shipped from somewhere in Massachusetts yesterday afternoon! Now that's what I call service - and for free!

Their price of $32.45 is a little high - most stores sell them for $29.95 - but with the free shipping and codes - I got them for the same $20.20 mentioned above.

I have a pair of the Beach style, and love them. Got the black Cayman for fall to wear to work. I really want to try the Scutes, but they don't have them in stores that I've found, only online, and I want to try them on first. I have tried on the the Athens sandal - and HATED them!

Thanks again for that code!

Mom2DS
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
:banana: You're welcome! :banana:

I'm always so glad when I can give something back to this community -- without you guys our Disney trips wouldn't be nearly as magical!!

Glad to see so many of you taking advantage of the code!

:disrocks:

DebMcDonald
08-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Has anyone seen any good prices on kids crocs. I have seen the generic in walmart and payless, but then saw a real pair on the beach last week and thought there was no comparison and would love to get them for my kids, but also don't want to spend a fortune as they just outgrow everything so fast.

Debbie

plummer925
08-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you SO MUCH!!! I've been looking for that style of crocs and no one around me has them (they only have the beach style) - I have needed a black pair for some time (I have a navy blue pair - and they look horrible if I'm wearing black!).

What a deal!!! :thumbsup2

EWL
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Great deal! :cool1: Decided to give them a try... ended up ordering two sizes since I'm normally a 1/2-size, but driving me nuts trying to figure out which fits best! The smaller one feels quite snug, foot touches the sides and not a lot of wiggle room. I see from the Crocs website that the fit is supposed to be "loose"- not touching the sides w/about 1/2" all around. So the larger size has space around the sides and feels more comfy but the strap barely even touches my heel! Leaning towards the larger... any advice from the pros? :confused3

dawna_521
08-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks so much for that code...just ordered a pair in black for a great price! :cool1:

nbodyhome
08-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the coupon code! I was looking for a pair of dress shoes, and found some at a good price (once shipping and the no-tax was included, around $24.00).

dawna_521
08-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I just ordered another pair in light blue color using that same code again, and my order went through just fine! If anyone out there wants $10 off per pair, simply make multiple orders. If you buy several pairs at the same time, it would only be $10 off your entire order. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

ShelbyR
08-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Fatwallet.com offers a 10% rebate for shoebuy.com if you go through their link. (It works similarly to ebates. You get a $5 "fatcash" credit for signing up, but you have to wait a while to cash it and your rebates out). I used that plus the $10 code to knock the final cost down another couple of bucks.

hsmamato2
08-08-2006, 08:08 PM
you people are awful!!! :rotfl: you keep posting great sales, then i have to go and buy! bad bad bad! if dh knew what i was really doing here online...oh well, these are a great price!

Dustball
08-08-2006, 08:46 PM
I got my first pair of Crocs!!!!!!! :cool1:
Be sure to sign up to get the 10%...Mine came to $20...

Maybelle
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Has anyone seen any good prices on kids crocs. I have seen the generic in walmart and payless, but then saw a real pair on the beach last week and thought there was no comparison and would love to get them for my kids, but also don't want to spend a fortune as they just outgrow everything so fast.

Debbie

My DD is on her second pair of Airwalks and absolutely loves them. For half the regular price of Crocs, and because her feet grow so quickly, it was worth it for me to save on her shoes. Not to mention that she wears them ALL THE TIME!!! The Wal Mart ones are awful, in my opinion, but the Airwalk ones are fine.

lts862
08-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks! I just ordered my first pair of Crocs!!

TenThousandVolts
08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Me too- thanks OP!!! Even my dear old mom got herself a pair. Are these good for WDW- or would a good pair of tennis shoes be better?

ReneeLMT
08-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the code, off to order another pair!

aide4
08-08-2006, 10:15 PM
I just ordered my first pair!! WOO HOO.....$20.20, can't wait to get them!

Catrin
08-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks, just bought my second pair!

My first pair is over a year old, so I am looking forward to a Red Pair!
Catrin

minnie mouse
08-09-2006, 10:50 AM
I too order my very first pair of crocs...I have been hearing wonderful things about them and many people were wearing them at Disney when I was there so I thought I would give them a try. I order them in red and if I like them when them come in I want to order a pair in pink. I hope them come soon before they run out.

keishashadow
08-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks to the op:thumbsup2

lost count @ 5th pair:guilty: , wore out 1st black pair - now I've got a "formal" pair again LOL.

BTW, was surprised that they don't have a "secure" site - used paypal.

mermaidwannabe
08-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey, thanks! I just ordered some and will hope they fit, but for $20 and free shipping, it's worth a try!!! Thanks for taking the time to post this.

bbump
08-09-2006, 01:51 PM
I ordered a lime green pair today!
Great Price!!!!!!

DebMcDonald
08-09-2006, 08:00 PM
ICE7463 is good until October 31, 2006 just to let everyone know.

I'm hoping they restock, no great colors in my size.

Somehow I think the budget board doesn't actually help me budget, I just find great sales for things I might otherwise not buy.....I love the budget board, but my checkbook doesn't.

faindrops27
08-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Ok shoebuy is the best! I swear I ordered on Monday, and they are here today. About the fit. I wear a ten. So, I got the 10 in womans it said something about 12, but i ordered them anyway. Well they are big. If I push my toes all the way up to the front. The heel does not hit the back of my foot. I dont know if they are supposed to be this loose. But, i have had them on an hour, and i refuse to take these crocs off!! Even though they are big. I think I can deal with this!! Oh my goodnesssssssssssss, thank you all who ever posted about how comfy these are. I am so in love with these things now!!!! Oh, and OP :grouphug:

pandamom
08-10-2006, 08:29 AM
BTW, was surprised that they don't have a "secure" site - used paypal

It was secure when I used it -- changed to https and lock on bottom...

Pooh_Friend#1
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Thank you!!!! $20.20 for a pair of crocs, what a good deal...best price I have seen on them. I bought a black pair but am hoping for a khaki pair...maybe they will get a new shipment in!!!

macfamily
08-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Ordered me a pair, can't wait to get 'em! :D

Thanks so much for the coupon code, I would never have bought them otherwise! I feel very okay about spending $20 on a pair of shoes that so many people speak so highly of :thumbsup2

Jeanne B
08-10-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm impressed with the shipping, especially considering it's free!! I ordered a pair for DH Monday and they showed up yesterday, I ordered a pair for myself yesterday and they're out for delivery today!! DH wears his Payless brand all the time and they've held up very well but I wasn't going to pass on a pair of Crocs for $20. Looking forward to trying mine out in WDW the end of November. :thumbsup2

lsg1
08-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Thank you so much to the OP :thumbsup2
I ordered a pair on Tuesday, and received them today(Thursday!). Thats great for free shipping.

christinadei
08-10-2006, 01:34 PM

Debbie

www.fogdog.com has them buy one get on 50% off and the price is 24.99. Plus there is no tax and free shipping on all shoes. So I got DS 2 pair for $37. I got one for now and the next size up.

kidsister
08-10-2006, 01:42 PM
This is somewhat off subject but....

I bought some flipflop Crocs from this company and they are great!
Then I bought a pair off Ebay...a different style (the sandal style) and I noticed that the logo and markings were different. The TM 'crocs' is a different print style. My flipflops say 'croc' and have the crocodile on the heel top-side. On the bootom, they say boulder, colorado. The new ones say made in china and have the croc logo on the joint buttom (where the heel strap attaches to the body).

Can someone enlighten me? The new ones are an inch shorter and don't feel as comfy. and when I wore them around the house, my feet sweated, which they didn't do with the 'genuine' ones. Makes me wanna go hmmmmm

PigletsPal
08-10-2006, 02:29 PM
what a great deal thanks for letting us know about the code. I've just bought my 3rd pair for only $20.20 and its the cheapest I've every paid.

ceecee
08-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Really fast shipping. I got DD's today, her fourth pair and they are bigger than the others. These say made in china and Boulder Co on the bottom. I ordered myself a 6 so hopefully they will fit if they all are running large. The 7's were very limited in color.

Catrin
08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow.. what a deal... ordered Tuesday, received today.

These "caymans" fit smaller than my "beach" style.
But now I have RED!

Going back to order a pair for my mom and son tonight!
Catrin

dreamalittledream
08-10-2006, 11:59 PM
where can I buy the Athens flip flops? I know the size I want and they were out at the Journey's store by me.

Mom2DS
08-11-2006, 12:16 AM
where can I buy the Athens flip flops? I know the size I want and they were out at the Journey's store by me.

I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. They were about $30.

TenThousandVolts
08-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Got mine in less than 48 hours!
They sent my son the wrong color (chocolate instead of navy) but he likes them so we are keeping.

I think they are going to take some getting used to. I think they feel kind of weird.

wdw_dine_junkie
08-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Will I regret getting the black crocs? Are they going to be really hot in the sun? I usually wear a woman's 7 and it says to order a size 5 (W7/M5) I hope that's right!

hsmamato2
08-11-2006, 08:25 AM
I CAN'T believe how FAST that shipping was!!!!!!!!! :cool1: less than 2 days and i got my crocs! woohoo! love them! I wanted purple, but they had red in my size, and around where i live,these things are like the fashion statement of the summer, so I was dying to try them! My ds wants them more than anything....thanks so much for the link!

Pooh_Friend#1
08-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Do you have a Dillards? You can buy the flip flops there.

JERSEYGIRLINSI
08-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Note - I have NOT used this code, but thought I'd share it for someone else to try.

I found a code (ICE7463) for www.shoebuy.com for $10 off your order. They have several different colors of CROCS Cayman for $32.45. It looks like there is also free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax, so that would make them $22.45 a pair with the discount code.

Note also that I found this code on www.shopping-bargains.com.

Hope that helps someone! :sunny:
Thank you so much for the information :thumbsup2 I ordered the Lime Green onTuesday night, and received them Thursday morning...only because I wasn't home when UPS delivered them Wednesday afternoon. So my neighbor took them & rung my bell Thursday morning. :teeth: Anyway...thanks! Awesome shoes, and awesome service!

Princess Glenda
08-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Thanks OP for the great code! I just ordered DH a pair of black Crocs for his birthday. Can't beat the $20.20 price! This will be his first pair! I'm sure he will enjoy wearing them on our June 2007 cruise! :goofy:

gypsydoodlebug
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Got DD a pair of infant pinks in size 10 for $17.05!

kathi29
08-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Will I regret getting the black crocs? Are they going to be really hot in the sun? I usually wear a woman's 7 and it says to order a size 5 (W7/M5) I hope that's right!

I wear a 7 and my crocs (I'm sitting here at work looking at my pretty purple crocs!) say W 6-7 / M 4 - 5

dreamalittledream
08-11-2006, 02:34 PM
I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. They were about $30.

thanks! I think there is one around here.

wdw_dine_junkie
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I wear a 7 and my crocs (I'm sitting here at work looking at my pretty purple crocs!) say W 6-7 / M 4 - 5

Excellent, thanks! it was either pink, red, or black, so I went with the most neutral. I just hope they don't soak up the sun and burn my feet!

Tnkrbelle565
08-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks OP...ordered my first pair of Crocs today. Got the light pink ones (wanted light blue but didn't have in my size). Can't wait to get them!

grimgrningghost
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
gypsydoodlebug - did you buy the infant crocs at shoebuy.com? I can't find the kids crocs on thier site.

gypsydoodlebug
08-11-2006, 04:46 PM
gypsydoodlebug - did you buy the infant crocs at shoebuy.com? I can't find the kids crocs on thier site.

Yes...I typed in CROCS and hit INFANTS under FIND IT FAST on the top. They have pink, light blue, purple and navy. DD wants yellow, of course, but pink will work.

paper1225
08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
thanks for the code- I got my pink ones today:)

rebbeca
08-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I just received mine also. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago locally and have worn them ever since. However, the new ones are at least a size too big. They are both marked identical (M5, W7). The new ones were made in Mexico and the others in Boulder. I'm going to exchange them for the smaller size, but now I'm afraid to order them if there is that much difference in sizing. I believe I need to try them on first.

ceecee
08-15-2006, 09:01 PM
NEW COLORS are in! I finally got some Chocolate and Khaki in a size 7. They were sold out last week and I thought I's check again. DD's size also had some different colors. We still want to get the Disney Crocs so I MUST stop buying them. I needed some darker colors for fall/winter though.

wekhogan
08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Just ordered a pair for my DD (7) - only $17!!! Doing the happy dance....

UMTerp
08-16-2006, 08:17 AM
My DD's came yesterday! She was so excited to get a "real" pair.
No way I was going to pay full price for hers, her feet grow too fast!
Thanks to the OP for the code!!!

UMTerp

Pooh_Friend#1
08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
I just received mine also. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago locally and have worn them ever since. However, the new ones are at least a size too big. They are both marked identical (M5, W7). The new ones were made in Mexico and the others in Boulder. I'm going to exchange them for the smaller size, but now I'm afraid to order them if there is that much difference in sizing. I believe I need to try them on first.
Are other's getting the "made in Mexico" crocs from this place? Are these "real" crocs because all mine other crocs say made in Boulder, CO? :confused3

Alex2kMommy
08-16-2006, 09:48 AM
The bottoms of mine (that just arrived yesterday) say both 'Made in Mexico' and simply 'Boulder, Colorado'. I had read to order Crocs one size smaller, so I ordered a M7/W9 (I wear 9.5, so 1 size down plus half a size up plus round up = 9.)

After placing the order, I read that the Cayman is a slimmer version of the Beach, so was wondering if I should have ordered true to size in the Cayman (half-size up for 9.5), because the whole point to Crocs is that they're not snug and don't rub anywhere.

When I put them on, they felt very comfortable (and not as squishy as the Airwalks I've tried on, those were very marshmallowy.) The length is fine, except when I wear the ankle strap, then it pulls my foot forward enough that my big toe hits the end. So will try to stretch that out as DISers have advised. They feel really wide, but they don't look wide on me, so I'm hoping that once I stretch out the strap and get the footbed formed, they'll be fine.

On a side note, the ones I got are bright red! DS6 can't stop talking about them, says the lifeguards and swim teachers at the pool wear them. DS2, for whatever reason, is fascinated by the little holes in the top, and keeps sticking his fingers into them and poking my feet - Ouch!

ceecee
08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
I have gotten three pair from them. They are authentic with Croc logo and tags. Mine say "Made in China" on the bottom and "Boulder, CO" on the side and crocs.com on the other. My Niles just say Made in China. We have 8 pair of Crocs total and none are made in Mexico.

Alex2kMommy
08-16-2006, 11:47 PM
OK, I had to go check to make sure what it says. The bottoms of the shoe itself say "Crocs", "Made in China", "www.crocs.com" and "Boulder, Colorado". The tag on the shoe is yellow, gives the crocs logo and website, then says "only original crocs use pccr, a revolutionary proprietary material ensuring the most comfortable foot experience on the planet." The back side of the tag reads: "anti-microbial, anti-particulate, ergonomic design, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, patents pending, made in China".

wdw_dine_junkie
08-17-2006, 07:31 AM
I got mine yesterday, but they are a little too short for me. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5 and ordered the W7/M5, but my toes hit a bit in the front. oh well, it was worth a shot.

HayGan
08-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks OP!

I just got my DSs navy ones ($17.05/pair) and DH a pair of the chocolate ones ($21.55). None of them have any crocs yet so I hope they like their Caymans as much as I like my Niles :thumbsup2

BTW, you can get 10% back thru Upromise as well :banana:

Pooh_Friend#1
08-17-2006, 08:05 AM
I got mine yesterday and they said "made in mexico" but they did have the crocs logo, crocs hanger, and crocs tag. They are not as soft as my others ones but that may be because my other ones are broken in. Great deal, I bought my mom a pair and hers should arrive tomorrow!!!

dawna_521
08-17-2006, 09:56 AM
I had ordered a black pair and a light blue pair of Caymans...I sent the black ones back, they were terribly uncomfy and the bottoms were marked "Made in China". I kept the l.blue, bottoms said "Made in USA" :thumbsup2 Those are wicked comfy. Any one else not like the China made Crocs? I couldn't stand them for a couple reasons: not cushy enough on the bottom, and the little nubs on the footbed were really noticeable and annoyed me no end!

misses k 45
08-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Just ordered my first pair of crocks, never, never, ask your 15 yr old daughter for advise on a color. no help from her as I couldn't decide on the many colors available. All I got was how "ugly" they are. LOL.

I used the code ICE7463 on shoebuy.com and I couldn't believe I got a pair for $21. So after I placed the order I found another pair of comfy shoes for our WDW trip and I used the same code for that order and I saved $10 for the promo discount plus another $4. for the additional 10% off again. They are the Women's Quark Brighton, they were 49.95, I got them for $35.95.

I'm so excited :) I just hope I don't wear them out before our trip in October.

Thanks for the code.

faindrops27
08-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Ok ladies. My pair of crocs simply says made in the USA, and it lists crocs.com. on the bottom also. I just wanted to add that I got mine from shoebuy. I dont think they would sell knock offs? :confused3

Tnkrbelle565
08-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi...thanks OP for the code. Ordered mine Friday afternoon...had them Monday morning!

daisy_77
08-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I just found the thread and I ordered a pair of khaki cayman's. After the $10 off and 10% membership fee it came out to 21.55! Woohoo!! :banana:

Thanks to the OP for letting us know! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

dawna_521
08-17-2006, 06:21 PM
The black pr. of Crocs I got were definitely Crocs, and not knock-offs, but they were marked "made in China". They were horribly uncomfy, though. My Mom got a pair of the Beach style Crocs recently from Cabelas, and hers say "made in Canada", and those are comfy. I guess Crocs has recently started to export their business over to China and other countries, since some say they are made in USA, some China, some Canada, and apparently from what I've read here on the boards, some are also made in Mexico. Maybe I'm being picky, but those China Crocs really were cheap and not worth 2 cents, IMHO.

GoofyforDisney3
08-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Thanks for posting this link. I just placed my order for a new pair. :banana: Also, thanks to the poster that told us about the 10% off when you register. I don't always register, but to save 10% was worth it. :thumbsup2

But, I have a question. Does anyone else think the sizing for CROCS have changed over the last year or so? I have two pair of the Beach style, both in Medium. Today I stopped at a store in hopes of trying on a pair of the Caymans so I knew what size to purchase from Shoebuy.com. Well, they only had the Beach style and when I tried on a new pair the Mediums were to small, I would have needed the Large and they still didn't fit the same as what I remember my old ones fitting when they were new. Maybe these really were the Caymans, but marked Beach in error? :confused3

Dizneydaz
08-20-2006, 11:08 PM
The black pr. of Crocs I got were definitely Crocs, and not knock-offs, but they were marked "made in China". They were horribly uncomfy, though. My Mom got a pair of the Beach style Crocs recently from Cabelas, and hers say "made in Canada", and those are comfy. I guess Crocs has recently started to export their business over to China and other countries, since some say they are made in USA, some China, some Canada, and apparently from what I've read here on the boards, some are also made in Mexico. Maybe I'm being picky, but those China Crocs really were cheap and not worth 2 cents, IMHO.

I just checked the pair (dark green) that I'm wearing and they say "made in China" I got mine at Henry's Ranch Market her in So. Cal. I'm planning on buying at least one pair on shoebuy.com and hope they are good. The only problem I have with my Crocs is that I should have bought the next size up but they didn't have any. I actually find my Payless Airwalks more comfy but can't buy them anymore. :sad2:

Thanks for the tip OP!

Tiffer
08-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Just ordered two pair. Had to do 2 different orders to get $10 off each instead of the total order!

It was free shipping. I chose not to set uop an account so I paid $23 and change per pair.

Thanks!!! I have not been able to find them under $32 at any local stores :banana: :woohoo:

Dizneydaz
08-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Sorry for posting again so soon but I just figured out how to get Crocs for free and I wanted to share! I'm still planning on ordering a pair from shoebuy.com but I want 2 new pairs.

Here's how I'm getting them for free (except for $5 shipping)-(from Nordstroms)

A few days ago I was ready to order some new dig. cam batteries on Amazon.com. They had the best price. There was a little ad saying I could get $30 off my order if I used amazon credit card (issued by Chase). I went ahead and applied (online) and it said it would let me know within 30 days. I figured, oh well, it'll be too late for me to get the batteries before my trip. A few days later I was checking my Disney Visa acct. online and noticed an additional account listed-well what do you know-my new Amazon Visa account was opened.

I was just ready to place the order when I decided to check Kodak.com to see if the price had changed, and yes, now Kodak is cheaper on the batteries and they are offering free shipping with code "sun243wer". So I needed to figure out what to order on Amazon for about $30. I decided to check on Crocs and Nordstroms has them for $29.95 ( all colors) and $5 shipping. So after I apply my $30 credit for first time use of card, I will get my Crocs for $5. Nordstroms will exchange for free, if neccessary and their website says the Crocs are "made in USA". Its a win/win situation.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm so excited.

And again, thank you for the shoebuys.com info. :cloud9:

raven69david
08-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Purchased a pair for my DW for our upcoming trip. I ordered her Green (even though she wanted Coral - not available) crocs and paid an extra $5.00 to get them in 3 days. Total was $28.95 which is still less than retail + tax. :thumbsup2

m4travel
08-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Ordered our Crocs and got them last week. Mine were fine. My partner immediately started wearing his to work 3 days in a row. On the fourth day he noticed a rash-like thing on the top of his foot (on the arch).

He does have a particularly high arch and the fit was apparently a bit snug. When he stopped wearing the Crocs, the redness faded.

We have ordered the next largest size and are hoping that there will be enough space between the top of his foot and the top of the shoe to prevent the return of the redness/rash-thing. However, we're a bit concerned with how much larger the fit will be overall.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

And shoebuy's great! They were running another special code (back to school = B2S) so we got that discount and the member's discount, too.

Ladyslug
08-21-2006, 02:17 PM
I have had much success with stretching out my Nile crocs to better fit me. When I got them theye were a little narrow and pressing on my pinky toes as well as rubbing the top of my feet. But after hitting them with the blow dryer until they felt warm and then stretching them out where needed they fit very well now.

Good luck with the larger size, but you can also try this method and see if you can't get some use out of the smaller size as well.

DisneyaholicRaquel
08-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Where do you put the code? I entered it in the box that says promotional code and it says invalid entry...please help!!!

Daisy&Donald
08-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I tried to order crocs today also and was given the same the same response...invalid entry. Does anyone have any ideas?

budbeerlady
08-23-2006, 03:17 PM
AZOOGLEADS10 worked just now for the $10 off.

Daisy&Donald
08-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Thank you, Thank you!!! :banana: It worked!! Now I hope they arrive before we leave!!

GoofyforDisney3
08-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I just received my pair of Navy Blue that I ordered on Sunday. I am impressed with the fast shipping, but I am really glad this store is doing free returns as these are going back. :sad2:

dawna_521
I had ordered a black pair and a light blue pair of Caymans...I sent the black ones back, they were terribly uncomfy and the bottoms were marked "Made in China". I kept the l.blue, bottoms said "Made in USA" Those are wicked comfy. Any one else not like the China made Crocs? I couldn't stand them for a couple reasons: not cushy enough on the bottom, and the little nubs on the footbed were really noticeable and annoyed me no end!

I have had two pair of the Beach style, but these are not even close to being as comfortable. The new pair is marked "Made in the USA" on the bottom (unlike my old pair that are marked Made in China and are fabulously comfy :confused3 ), but they are hard and you are right all you can feel are the little nubs on the bottoms. I put them on and wore them for about 30 minutes and they were just as hard when I took them off as when I put them on. My old pairs actually conformed to my foot almost immediately and you can/could feel the "arch" of the shoe. The new pair just feel hard and no "arch" at all.

faindrops27
Ok ladies. My pair of crocs simply says made in the USA, and it lists crocs.com. on the bottom also. I just wanted to add that I got mine from shoebuy. I dont think they would sell knock offs?

I am kind of wondering the same thing. They just don't seem the same as what I remember my old ones feeling like when I first bought them. (Maybe my memory is going? :rotfl: )

I also have a pair of the flip flops that were not hard like these new Caymans are. While, I loved the price, I am not loving the shoe. I guess I will just have to make a trip to Halmark or Dick's to get a pair. I am just glad these are not my first pair of Crocs, because if they were I don't think I would want any more pairs. :guilty: Many thanks to the OP, I'm just sorry things didn't work out for me. Glad others are having good luck with theres.

KATIESMOMMY
08-24-2006, 12:45 AM
I ordered them because of this thread, my very first pair! But I think they SUCK! Honestly, I am so disappointed its unreal. I ordered the navy blue ones and they hurt my feet so bad,they fit right, but those nubby things on the inside are so hard,like I told DH it was like walking with little rocks in your shoes. I also agree that they really arent "soft" as you all described, pretty stiff if you ask me. I cant return them, I walked in them for about an hour when I took DD to the park this afternoon thinking maybe I needed to break them in.
Mine say made in the USA on the bottom.
After all this hype about Crocs I am so disappointed...................

tink2020
08-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Hmm.... I'm interested to buy now! I have lots of pairs of crocs already, as I wear them almost daily in the hospital. They are all FABULOUS! I've never heard so many complaints about them being uncomfortable!! I wonder if, as they have finally gotten popular, they are outsourcing and losing control over production standards?! That would have been a dumb move, if you ask me. I'll buy these for this price, but they might be my last if that's the case. :confused3

Thanks for the code OP!

raven69david
08-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Got mine today from shoebuy.com. I opted for 3 day delivery for an extra $5 bux and they arrived in time. WOOHOO :cool1:

kinntj
08-25-2006, 07:40 AM
You know I think crocs are the ugliest things, but after the hype I caved and bought a pair from shoebuy. I got them and wear them around now all the time. They feel so comfy and those nubbs at the bottom actually massage my feet. Thanks to the OP for the info! I mainly wear them around the house and yard. My DH tried them to see what they were like and he said he didn't like those nubbs either, but he has highly sensitive feet. Maybe that could be the problem for some people.

loveysbydesign
08-25-2006, 07:52 AM
If they feel too stiff toss them in the dryer on low for 3-4 minutes , then pout them on and wamlk around in them while they're wrm. they will conform to your foot much better!

Ashley80
08-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I just tried buying some and it said the code is invalid. It worked the other day. I went to the mall yesterday to try some on so I could order the right size. Now it doesn't work anymore. I found a 10% off code, but its not near as good a deal. :guilty:

mimif1
08-25-2006, 11:34 AM
AZOOGLEADS10 worked just now for the $10 off.

Thanks for the new code. I couldn't get the original one to work but this one did! I got my DD some purple ones for $17.05! :cool1:

ShellyBelly
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
I ordered them because of this thread, my very first pair! But I think they SUCK! Honestly, I am so disappointed its unreal. I ordered the navy blue ones and they hurt my feet so bad,they fit right, but those nubby things on the inside are so hard,like I told DH it was like walking with little rocks in your shoes. I also agree that they really arent "soft" as you all described, pretty stiff if you ask me. I cant return them, I walked in them for about an hour when I took DD to the park this afternoon thinking maybe I needed to break them in.
Mine say made in the USA on the bottom.
After all this hype about Crocs I am so disappointed...................

You know, the caymens are much harder than my athens. They do not bother me to the point of being uncomfy though. But I agree in that they are much harder. My athens are so soft it's like walking on a cloud.

mikamah
08-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I hadn't used shoebuy.com before, but ordered myself some crocs, and went back in and ordered my son's wide stride rite sandals, for our disney trip. Got the 10$ off each pair by ordering separately. The AZOOGLEAD10 worked fine. :banana:

Lesley
08-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh, I ordered a pair of crocs for ds and a pair of tevas for dh earlier this week, each with the $10 ICE code. Then today I went to order my dd's crocs and that code didn't work. I wish I would have checked here. I did find a code on dealcatcher for $5 off and I got the 10% off for registering....so they were only $21. I'm strongly considering ordering myself a new pair as mine are nearly worn out.

Earlier in the week they didn't have the purple ones my dd wanted, but they had them today. Ds's are made in China (checked Crocs site...they manufacture in the USA and through foreign 3rd party manufacturers...so I believe the made in China ones are genuine).

Oh, and if you do MyPoints don't forget to link through them for 4 points per dollar. I didn't realize when I ordered the first pair and missed out on those points.

GoofyforDisney3
08-25-2006, 07:56 PM
If they feel too stiff toss them in the dryer on low for 3-4 minutes , then pout them on and wamlk around in them while they're wrm. they will conform to your foot much better!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for this tip. I think I am going to try it. I actually stopped at a local store that carries a ton of crocs, tried on a bunch of different pairs and bought another pair, but instead of the cayman style they are the beach. I put them on when I got home and compared them to the cayman style I got from shoebuy and they are almost identical as far as how cushy (soft) they are. So.......I am really wanting to keep the shoebuy pair because of the fabulous deal I got. I wish I could make up my mind. :lmao: I think maybe my old worn out ones felt this stiff when I first started wearing them and after wearing them for a while they became really, really soft?!?!? Anyone else think this might be why some of us are not liking our new pairs right away? :confused3

LisaMaz
08-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi Thanks for the code it worked and took the $10 off but when I try to order I get a internal error had this happened to anyone?

christinadei
08-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I think maybe my old worn out ones felt this stiff when I first started wearing them and after wearing them for a while they became really, really soft?!?!? Anyone else think this might be why some of us are not liking our new pairs right away? :confused3

I think the same thing. Mine get softer and softer. I bought 3 new pair of niles at the same time and they were all hard. I wear one all the time and they are now the softest of all three.

LisaMaz
08-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Ok I got it to work. For some reason I could not register when I was checking out. I had to register first then place my order and I still got the extra 10% and my order went through. So if anyone else has this problem register first.

Thanks for the code that is so great!

I wish they had turqoise my daughter really wants that color oh well atleast I got a deal on my DS. Thank you!

smacky1
08-27-2006, 08:17 AM
I ordered a pair yesterday as I am 8mos pregnant and no longer able to bend over to tie my shoes!!!!!:) I paid $40.00 for the closed toe at another website. I used code AZOOGLEAD10 at shoebuy to get the sames ones for 25.00. I am returning the other ones as soon as they come in! Thanks so much for saving me $15.00!!!

scorp111
08-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Just bought 3 pair (one for me, one for DW, one for DD) for $74..........

So we will have crocs for our trip to WDW next month. If nothing else, I figure they will be really good to wear to the pool.....

But I am hoping we like them more than that!

ceecee
08-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Try wearing socks with them for a while until they get softer. I have noticed my really old ones are really soft (almost too soft, they're wearing out!) Maybe put them in the dryer then wear them with socks. My sister who has to have immediate comfort...used a file and filed down the nubs and now she loves them. I have actually never noticed the nubs.

Ashley80
08-27-2006, 11:56 AM
I used the $5 off code and registered with them for an additional 10% off and got them for $26.05. Not as good as $22, but I'll take $26 over $29.99 PLUS tax anyday. Thanks for the codes! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

scorp111
08-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Recieved ours in just 3 days.........

I am wearing mine right now.

So far so good! :thumbsup2

MemoryMakers2669
08-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the code! Got mine for $21.55. Now just have to hope they fit. I wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe and I have Airwalks, in the 8-10, so hopefully they will fit the same. If not, I guess I can return them.

rosiebean
08-31-2006, 10:48 AM
I bought mine for $22 and change a few days ago, expect delivery today!

Thanks for the code! If these are indeed comfortable, I'll try to buy another pair soon.

HayGan
08-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Just bought my kids each a pair of the new endeavors! Got one pair of the chocolate color ones and one of the navy ones. $20.20 a pair (after DISCOVER discount and member discount.) Plus I will be receiving $4 in my Upromise account :cool1:

kelleigh1
08-31-2006, 11:13 AM
I'd ordered a pair of Cayman's for hubby with the $10 discount and the 10% off, so we paid around $21.55. First pair arrived the day after I ordered them. But...they were too big. I processed an exchange request through the website, printed the UPS label, boxed them back up and dropped it off at the local UPS on Saturday and hubby received his new pair yesterday.

Pretty easy exchange policy!

zalansky
08-31-2006, 11:36 AM
I have been on the fence about these shoes forever but for $21.55 you can't beat it! I ordered pink ones today! Hope they come before we leave for WDW this Sunday!!! :goodvibes
How many days did it take for those of you who ordered with free shipping to get them??

kelleigh1
08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I have been on the fence about these shoes forever but for $21.55 you can't beat it! I ordered pink ones today! Hope they come before we leave for WDW this Sunday!!! :goodvibes
How many days did it take for those of you who ordered with free shipping to get them??

I live in MA where the company is based and have always received Next Day from them at no extra charge. I believe out of state is 2-3 days. They ship quick!

DisneyGirl4188
08-31-2006, 01:45 PM
I am so thrilled I found this! I just ordered DH a pair for $21.55!

I hope he likes them; if not I'm returning them and getting myself a pink pair.

smacky1
08-31-2006, 02:38 PM
I wanted to comment on how fast the shipping is. I ordered two pair on Saturday, rec'd them both on Monday, had to return a pair for exchange, and its being delivered today which is Thursday. I am so impressed that I will continue to order from this company even without a discount code! Thanks for the hook-up!!!

MemoryMakers2669
08-31-2006, 03:13 PM
I ordered mine last night and they shipped today already!!! UPS though and they are SLOWWWW!!! They don't deliver on weekends. So, I am sure I won't see them until Tuesday at least.

zalansky
08-31-2006, 03:47 PM
I ordered mine this morning and just got an email that they have been shipped out. I won't get them in time for Disney, but that's ok.

riu girl
09-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Have any Canadians purchased Crocs through the web site mentioned? And if so, did you get them for $22.45? Did you have to pay shipping and duty on top of that?

Thank you

chipmunkfan
09-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Thanks for this post! I just ordered the endeavor style in chocolate :cool1: I used the code "laborday20" and received 20% off the order. Plus I got the new member discount of 10%...total was $25.00!

paper1225
09-01-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure if anyone has already stated this, but I just found the link on *************** for shoebuy..........so a discount AND points for SR!!! I already ordered mine, but in case someone else has not!

shoes99
09-01-2006, 09:25 AM
I just ordered the Navy Endeavor for $25.52.

MemoryMakers2669
09-05-2006, 04:02 PM
GOt mine in the mail today! They fit great, I am SO excited! I am off to order another pair...I want something pretty this time.

mimif1
09-06-2006, 01:26 PM
I just ordered another pair for my DD using the code AZOOGLEADS10 for $10 off and also got the 10% off. $17.05 for a pair of PINK crocs. :cool1: I've been checking every day for them to get those silly pink crocs in. She'll be so surprised!

Gizmo1951
09-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks I just ordered a pair of the new Crocs Endeavor for my DH.
I registered and received the 10% off, used the code for $10 off & I ordered through SR for points credit.
Great deal! :cheer2: