PDA

View Full Version : Can you get Mickey bars shipped home??

moniot
08-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Does anyone know if you can order Mickey bars and have them shipped to you? We are about half way between our vacations and I would love to surprise the family with some at our next get together.

I am sure this has been asked before but I could not find any info.

TIA

Cheshire Figment
08-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Disney does not ship any food items.

dodukes
08-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Our local Publix sells some similar ones n the ice cream section they are frequently sold out but im sure if you went erly enough or daily you wuold find them...

moniot
08-06-2006, 10:24 PM
I figured as much but it was worth a try. We don't have a Publix near by...matter of fact I don't even know where there is one. I will do a search. Thank you!

Lars624
08-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I figured as much but it was worth a try. We don't have a Publix near by...matter of fact I don't even know where there is one. I will do a search. Thank you!
Super Walmart has some that are similar too

moniot
08-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Sweet....I will start looking. Are they shaped like Mickey or just taste like a Mickey bar? The dove bars are a great Mickey fix if you close your eyes and sit by the pool :love: but there is something to be treasured about biting off that first ear! :thumbsup2

Lars624
08-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Whoops..........double post

Lars624
08-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Sweet....I will start looking. Are they shaped like Mickey or just taste like a Mickey bar? The dove bars are a great Mickey fix if you close your eyes and sit by the pool :love: but there is something to be treasured about biting off that first ear! :thumbsup2
The Walmart ones are shaped like Mickey but only the ears are chocolate covered

moniot
08-06-2006, 10:53 PM
I will look at Wal-mart this week. Thank you.

Grumpy's Gal
08-06-2006, 11:20 PM
our local grocery sells them.

*~ellagirlsmama~*
08-07-2006, 12:26 AM
We have them here in our stores. They are Mickey bars but as a pp said only the ears are chocolate covered. I *think* they are "Nestle" brand.
HTH! :goodvibes
Chocolate covered mickey bars..ummm yumyumyum yum :love:

DisneyMommyRoe
08-07-2006, 04:04 AM
I have seen those Mickey as well in Superwalmart. My kids love them.
If you want the whole bar covered in chocolate buy a jar of the that chocolate turtle shell ice cream topping, melt in a big bowl, dip in the pops , lay on wax paper in the freezer, and voila!!! Temporary satifaction :thumbsup2

I do similar things with my family once a week. I have a DISNEY breakfast. I play themepark music, make mickey pancakes, and serve juice in the resort mugs. The whole family LOVES it. It is now our little fix between trips. I guess I am raising DISNEY addicts, but what an addiction :love: