PDA

View Full Version : What is SR clicks?

DisneyBrat
08-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Not sure what SR click means. Could you please explain.

Thanks

katrina4
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
its a button for .05 on our sunshine rewards accounts that they do not offer vary often.

disneysnowflake
08-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Down at the bottom of the page on Sunshine you'll see Get Paid For Clicking.

At certain times during the day they have 1 cent clicks. Today I got two 1 cent clicks plus a 5 cent click.

Sunshine also will send every so often emails you can click to get 1 or 2 cents.

You just have to keep checking every so often to see if you get a click.

nurseypoo5
08-07-2006, 12:17 AM
oh lord, i still dont understand what a click is???? :confused3

tommygirl79
08-07-2006, 07:46 AM
Sunshine Rewards is a website where you can earn extra money or gift cards (including Disney!) by clicking on paid clicks, reading emails and fulfilling offers. It is free to join to anyone and you can earn some extra money EASY! I just check several times a day when I have time to see if there are any clicks. Sometimes the clicks are .01, .03 or .05. .05 are the rarest so that's why it's reported on here. Everytime they put up a click there are only 500 available so we report them so that as many DISers as possible can take advantage. When you reach $20.00 (which happens quickly if you do some of the offers and other things) you can cash out to Paypal or choose from other gift cards listed on the site.

BTW, if anyone who's new to Sunshine Rewards wants to join - make sure you PM a fellow DISers who can send you a link so they can be credited for a referral! :cheer2:

It really is a fun way to make some extra money - and some of the offers are GREAT! :cheer2: