PDA

View Full Version : wireless internet at GC?

GailT
08-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Does the GC have worless internet for the laptop user? TIA :sunny:

hlbtimes2
08-06-2006, 07:44 PM
I know they do in the public areas, such as the lobby. I'm guessing the rooms are as well. The daily resort fee covers the cost of internet service.

sarha
08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
The lobby is wireless. All the rooms have internet access, but not wireless

GailT
08-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Darn, I won't feel like sitting in the lobby, I don't think I'll bring my laptop, just something else to have to make sure it isn't lost or stolen. thanks for answering my question :sad2:

Dis Ohana
08-07-2006, 08:40 PM
There's a business center just on your way to DTD. They have several computers there that I used throughout our stay, there was never any wait to use them too. You can also send and receive faxes from there.

hlbtimes2
08-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Darn, I won't feel like sitting in the lobby, I don't think I'll bring my laptop, just something else to have to make sure it isn't lost or stolen. thanks for answering my question :sad2:

There should be no reason you can't use your laptop in your room. You might have to plug it in, but it shouldnt be a problem. We have two lap tops and have traveled all over with them. Its never been a problem. The last hotel we stayed at even lent us a cable to use for the conection.