PDA

View Full Version : BATTERY OPERATED LIGHTS??--for decorating??

princess crazy
08-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Does anyone know of where I can get some battery operated lights? Just like the Christmas ones.

I would like to get some to put on our verandah when we cruise and read here where someone did this but I don't know where I could begin to find these especially at this time of the year? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :sunny:

2002Disneybride
08-06-2006, 07:38 AM
I have a bunch I was going to use for my wedding reception, but didn't. They are new in the box. I can check how many packs I have...you are more than welcome to them--if you are interested, I will go check how many I have. (I wouldn't charge you much depending on what we have. I would love to get rid of them)

barkley
08-06-2006, 07:52 AM
you might post on the cruise board-i know i've seen lots of different types on the disney cruises we've been on (hot peppers, beach shoes, tropical drink glasses...). i think michaels might carry them (they carry tiny ones that can be used on shirts, tote bags and other clothing-i've got a lighting christmas tree sweatshirt that always makes a big hit at our local tree lighting ceremony). oriental trading company might carry them too.

just make sure if you use tape it's not something that will pull off paint-and is waterproof (between the ocean spray and the washdowns the crews do those verandahs can get pretty wet.