PDA

View Full Version : WHERE is better to buy from tikcet mania or udnercovertourist.com

kritter
08-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I have been searching all over and either seems to be great...which ones have you all tried and have had great success with????

mickeysaver
08-05-2006, 10:59 PM
We have purchased from Ticket Mania and had a good experience, but we have not tried Undercovertourist, but have heard nothing bad about them either. If MouseSavers.com says they are ok, then I trust the vendor. Maggie

Debbie
08-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I've used them both and totally satisfied with both. Last time, it was undercover tourist, simply because we didn't have to pay shipping, and I was only ordering 1 ticket.

Snoozan
08-06-2006, 11:00 AM
I've used Ticketmania several times in the past and have had nothing but excellent service from them, but did use undercovertourist.com this AM for the first time-They don't charge for shipping so I saved $4. What can I say? I'm a frugal person! Hope I'm not disappointed!

justplaingoofy
08-06-2006, 11:04 AM
We've used Ticketmania and were very happy :cool1:

ReneeQ
08-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I totally agree with Snoozan. I've only ever used Ticketmania, and have been extremely pleased with their service. BUT I ordered from Undercover Tourist for the first time yesterday, as they don't charge shipping. I needed 2 tickets, and the total was $5 less with Undercover Tourist. I always look for the best deal. And $5 is $5. Actually, $5 is two Mickey Bars!! :mickeybar :mickeybar

foxfire
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I needed 2 tickets, and the total was $5 less with Undercover Tourist. I always look for the best deal. And $5 is $5. Actually, $5 is two Mickey Bars!! :mickeybar :mickeybar

Hey, that's the way I look at it, also! :thumbsup2

I've used both Ticketmania and UndercoverTourist and had good service from both, so now I just go with whichever one has the cheapest price. Like you, I figure if I save the shipping fee with UCT, that pays for a Mickey bar or two. :banana:

magic kingdom park
08-06-2006, 03:05 PM
How long did it take you to get your tickets in the mai? I ordered mine yesterday, do you have to sign for these, I'm thinking what if they don't make it to my mailbox, sometimes this happens here. popcorn::

HappyLawyer
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
either one is good, just price it out and see who is least expensive,
like i need dis tickets,
5 day flex ticket and cirque tickets

bicker
08-06-2006, 03:45 PM
I've always checked both, and always bought at Ticketmania. I think it is because Undercover Tourist doesn't offer all denominations... this time, I need a six-day pass, and they don't sell them.

disneymomto5
08-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I just bought mine from Undercovertourist and received them promptly and they worked great! Very happy!

teacherforhi
08-06-2006, 05:36 PM
We just ordered ours from Undercover Tourist. Ordered on a Friday and received the tickets the following Thursday!