PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Place To Buy Tickets

Dreaming of Disney
08-04-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times. :blush: I tried to search but my dial up is acting up lately. I really need to know where the cheapest place to purchase 2 adult 7-day hoppers and 3 child 7-day hoppers is. I've have tried to do some research. I compared Maple Leaf Tickets, Undercover Tourist and Ticket Mania. So far Ticket Mania is the cheapest at a whopping $1087.00 including S&H. :eek:

I just want to be sure I'm not missing something somewhere before I buy. It has come down to crunch time especially with the ticket increase going into effect on Sunday. :guilty:

Thanks in advance for your help. :bounce:

Tammy

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo
08-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I used Ticketmania in the past, when shipping and handling was free. I recently researched for my sister, and found that Undercover Tourist, through the Mousaver link, was cheaper since they included S&H. It might vary depending on which tickets you buy, I was only checking out 3 day parkhoppers, expire.
Bobette

MickeyP
08-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I would say Undercover....and buy them asap!

mommy*RN
08-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Do you have the mousesavers newsletter? They have discounted ticket links there. If you need a copy - I can email you July's. Just PM me! :teeth:

Dreaming of Disney
08-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks for all of your replies! :sunny: