PDA

View Full Version : non-expiring park passes question

mab7
08-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Can anyone tell me if you purchase 10 non expiring hopper pass with 6 magic visits for disney quest or the water parks, and you use up all the park passes and not all the magic visits to the waterparks or disney quest, can you still use the pass after the 10 days parks are used??

BethR
08-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Your water park and DQ passes will not expire until they too are used up! :)

Cheshire Figment
08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Effectively you have two separate tickets. One is for ten days in the four major parks, the other is six entries for the five minor parks. The ticket is good until all ten days of the major parks and all six entries for the minor parks have been used.

mab7
08-05-2006, 06:28 AM
thank you!

barkley
08-05-2006, 10:33 AM
i'de check with disney on this-we bought these in november of last year and the paperwork said that the waterpark/magic entries expired so many days after the first use. so the unused days on our hoppers are still good-but the waterpark/unused entries are gone.

HayGan
08-05-2006, 12:04 PM
The plus options do not expire

seashoreCM
08-05-2006, 12:09 PM
i'de check with disney on this-we bought these in november of last year and the paperwork said that the waterpark/magic entries expired so many days after the first use. so the unused days on our hoppers are still good-but the waterpark/unused entries are gone.
There were some ancient (ca. 1995) tickets that had unlimited water park fun for seven days only from first usage, along with so many (four, five, etc.) theme park days that did not expire. These tickets occasionally surface on eBay or in want ads.

On standard Magic Your Way tickets, unused water park fun does not expire if you have non-expiration.