PDA

View Full Version : I just want to make sure I have this right (disney rewards card)

Dznypal
08-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I know Ive read plenty about it but now that the time is here I want to make sure I have this right.

I have the Disney visa with quite a few points (wanted to wait to put DD reception on it want those points!!!! :goodvibes )

we're leaving net week for the world soooo

all I need to do is

go to DTD there is a rewards place there right? I need to have my disney visa also

and they will give me a card and a phone # to call to have the points
put on a the rewards card that the CM at DTD gave me

and then I can use it as a credit card while at disney :banana:

do I have this right or is there something else I need to do?

thanks

between DD wedding on sat and leaving for disney my mind is really frazzled :teeth:

Dznypal
08-04-2006, 04:43 PM
anyone?

lovindonald
08-04-2006, 04:52 PM
If you don't have your rewards card yet, you should do that right away by calling the CC company. They will send the card to you then you can move the points over and use it like a CC. I usually call them and have them transferred but you can do it online as well. I am not sure about the DTD thing you are talking about. I would call the CC company to be sure you are doing everything you need. Sometimes the actual reward card takes a little time to get. Good luck!

peachgirl
08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes, you can get the card at DTD once you're there. I waited too long to get it done before we left, but it was very simple just to get it taken care of there.