PDA

View Full Version : Concierge ?

fairygodmom
08-04-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm hoping some "concierge experts" can answer a quick question. We finally we're able to book LVC at the Poly. I already have all our ADR's. It's been about 3-4 weeks since we booked and we arrive on the 26th. I have had e-mail contact regarding room request but have not heard anything regarding our ADR's. Is there any value in passing our ADR's on the concierge staff? Do they automatically retrieve them from the "system"?

ConcKahuna
08-04-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm hoping some "concierge experts" can answer a quick question. We finally we're able to book LVC at the Poly. I already have all our ADR's. It's been about 3-4 weeks since we booked and we arrive on the 26th. I have had e-mail contact regarding room request but have not heard anything regarding our ADR's. Is there any value in passing our ADR's on the concierge staff? Do they automatically retrieve them from the "system"?

The concierge there can pull up all of your ADRs from the system whenever you need. If you contact the IPO office, they can help you with any other planning, and also to make sure you have an itinerary printed and ready to go when you check in. You can call them at 407-824-2466.

I think the e-mail is wdw.island.planning.office@disney.com But you should be able to find it in one of the older posts if that doesnt work LOL

Silly Girl
08-04-2006, 10:41 AM
The IPO staff at the Poly is great to work with. I have been in contact with them many times via e-mail and have always gotten very promp replies. They will e-mail you your itinerary with all your ADR's along with your reservation numbers.

Darian
08-04-2006, 11:54 AM

Please say hello to Chef Dick in the concierge lounge! And try his sushi, it's delicious... little edible works of art. It's soooo yummy! Its better than the sushi served in Epcot.

Take us along in your luggage! I'm so happy for you! You are going to have a sweet time. And LVC is the best! I can close my eyes and feel the evening breeze coming in off the lake... then take a short walk to the lounge and enjoy one of the fine wines available and look into my lovely DW's eyes.... Yes, your trip is going to be magical!