PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get size 4x Disney shirts?

ddiva
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
My father will be coming to Disney with my family, and I would like to get him a Disney shirt or two since we will all be in Disney attire. He is a big guy and therefore needs a 4x (big and tall), if available. Where can I find his size at an inexpensive rate? I've check disneyshopping.com and ebay, but have been unsuccessful. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

waughzee
08-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I've seen them at Walmart, in the ladies department though. Zazzle.com also carries that size.

Have you tried calling WDW Merchandising? I know they do carry 4x shirts, they are hard to find, but merchandising can find them for you!

marathonmommy
08-04-2006, 08:14 AM
I've seen them at Walmart, in the ladies department though. Zazzle.com also carries that size.

Have you tried calling WDW Merchandising? I know they do carry 4x shirts, they are hard to find, but merchandising can find them for you!

Also, check out the Creative DISigns forum. Then you can use a pre-made design, print it out on the computer, and iron it on yourself. Some of the designs are nicer than what you would find in the park, and you can personalze them if you want!

snugglepeas
08-04-2006, 09:01 AM
when you get down there you can go to world of disney at dtd and get him a couple when we were there in febuary they were $19 and went up to 5x

pearlieq
08-04-2006, 09:47 AM
I've also seen shirts up to 5x at World of Disney. It's usually the "featured" shirt for whatever celebration is happening that year and they've been in the main room.

ddiva
08-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow! Thanks so much for the quick responses. I'll be checking into all of your suggestions.

denecarter
08-04-2006, 03:57 PM
We saw 4x and 5x shirts at the Merchant of Venus (or whichever one is the "Stitch" shop). It has a big 06 on it... Stitch, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto are within the numbers. Can't remember the price... $15 or $20, I think.

tatooed goofy
08-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I have seen shirts at Walmart in that size and like a previous poster said, you could make some. The t-shirt transfer is really easy!!! Then, he would have the same as all of you and it would be really neat. Grandpa's like that you know....(most I guess DH said). :)