PDA

View Full Version : Get $ Back: Read if you ordered a Disneyshopping Backpack or Lunch tote ...

Trixiezzz
08-03-2006, 11:40 PM
You may be eligible for a price adjustment!

Last week I ordered Disney backpacks and lunch totes for my kids. Now I see that EVERY ONE has dropped at least $2-$3 in price.

So I called and sure enough, they will give you a price adjustment if the price you paid drops within 14 DAYS of the SHIPPING DATE.

So if you ordered these in the past 2 weeks, do this:
-----------------------------------------------------------

1) Check the current price at Disneyshopping.com.

2) Print out your order for reference (Click "Account Info" at bottom of page, then click "List all orders". That will give you all the info you'll need)

3) Call Customer Service at 1-800-328-0368 (open 7 am - 1 am ET) and ask for a Price Adjustment.

They'll give it to you without a hassle! Yay! :Pinkbounc

(Of course, this applies to everything at Disneyshopping.com too, not just back to school stuff!)

Trixiezzz
08-04-2006, 10:48 AM
bumping this up...

Annette_VA
08-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Cool that they're doing that.

Of course, my boys got the Lightning McQueen ones & they're still full price :rolleyes:

Mellie2162
08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Can anyone tell me when they went on sale? I ordered mine on July 8 and I would like to get that price adjustment since I paid full price plus shipping. :confused3

mamalle
08-04-2006, 03:00 PM
:confused3 would that apply to the sale where they had the $20 off and free shipping? I wouldnt think so

Mellie2162
08-04-2006, 03:46 PM
So I called and sure enough, they will give you a price adjustment if the price you paid drops within 14 DAYS of the SHIPPING DATE.

Just bumping this up so anyone can get their price adjustments, and also to state that you have to call within 14 days of the shipping date to get it. I was just past the shipping date on mine and they wouldn't credit me. I'm very disgusted that they wouldn't give it to me, but oh well. :guilty:

mking624
08-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Can anyone tell me when they went on sale? I ordered mine on July 8 and I would like to get that price adjustment since I paid full price plus shipping. :confused3
It wouldn't matter when it went on sale...what matters is the date it shipped out to you. It could have gone on sale the day after you ordered it, but if you didn't call within 14 days of the date of shipment, you cannot get the price adjustment.

Trixiezzz
08-04-2006, 10:11 PM
:confused3 would that apply to the sale where they had the $20 off and free shipping? I wouldnt think so

Yes, it does apply. On my order I had both the $20 off and free shipping ~ and I still got a refund with the price adjustment!

dreamalittledream
08-05-2006, 09:25 AM
thanks for posting this! I thought it was 7 days and didn't bother to call. I just called and got $7.00 back. woo hoo.