PDA

View Full Version : OT-Premier Designs Jewelry?

tinker&belle
08-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to post to see if anyone has any experience with this company. I went to a party tonight and really liked the product...anyone have positive/negative experiences buying from this company?

elsabear
08-04-2006, 05:20 AM
I own a number of pieces from Premier as the result of attending a famuily members party and being talked into having my own. I am happy with the pieces I have. I think for the most part they are above the costume pieces you'd find at dept stores but not the same as fine jewelrey (I did get a set of real amethyst earrings though). I have received numerous compliments on pieces that I have. The rep that we had brought along a huge display so I was able to see most pieces in person - I think their things show much better in real life than the catalog

Mickeefan
08-04-2006, 06:09 AM
I have had several parties and have also attended several parties. I have several pieces of Premier Design jewelry as well. I really like it. I agree with previous poster, the designs look better in person than in the catalog.

EOSmommy
08-04-2006, 07:18 AM
I have a good friend who has sold Premier for over 10 years. Consequently I've been to *lots* of parties and have a fiar amount fo the jewelry. It has held up well and seems to be pretty good quality. Obviously it's not heirloom jewelry, but fun fashion stuff. They have a great guarantee. Their hostess benefits are really awesome. If you have several items you like, I'd look into hosting a party.

virginiamama
08-04-2006, 09:17 AM
I have one necklace and earring set (the silvertone one with dangly ovals and pastel colored beads). I get TONS of complements on them. When people say, I love your necklace, I say ME TOO! I'm usually a "vanilla" girl, solid color clothes, very plain jewelry, but I was admiring the necklace at a party and the rep said, oh you have to try that on, and it looked great. I've been wearing them maybe once a week for a few months and they show no wear at all. Like EOSmommy said, they do carry a guarantee, so I wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of that if they broke or became discolored. The reps do tell you to hold on to your receipt since it makes that repair/replacement process go much smoother.

NeverlandClub23
08-04-2006, 09:36 AM
I've bought a couple of pieces from them but felt like they're the same quality of fashion jewelry you could buy at Target, but more expensive. Both of the pieces I received were sterling silver plated and some of the sterling silver has worn off on both pieces, I didn't bother with going through the process of getting new ones or getting a refund. I bought a pair of silver toned earrings from Walmart last weekend for $5 and have received more compliments on those than I ever did either of the pieces I bought from Premier. Just my opinion.