PDA

View Full Version : the first 2 days of our trip is POFQ should we switch to POP to save money?

ecpool
08-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Currently I am booked for POFQ for the first two nights of our trip. We will then be moving on to WL then Gaylord Palms. To save a little money I was thinking may stay a POP instead of POFQ. What do you think? Would you just keep it as is or switch...? This is during Christmas week..

IMGONNABE40!
08-03-2006, 10:16 PM
How many people and how badly do you need to save the $$?

ecpool
08-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Its not a crisis but....$160 could buy a few tickets....what would you do?

spiceycat
08-04-2006, 09:05 AM
you are going to expensive resort WL and Gaylord - and you are worried about POFQ....

if you are worried I would switch.

Pop is not POFQ - but it is still cute....

POFQ is classically WDW - but Pop is more disney to me....

of course I do love Tramp! :dogdance:

Jeanne B
08-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi neighbor, if you're going to be in the parks all day and evening the first two days I would switch to POP and put the savings towards tickets, especially knowing you're moving to WL next...but that's just my opinion. If you have kids POP is fun and it definitely has the Disney feel to it.

I ask myself how much time I'm going to spend at a resort or hotel. Sometimes that helps, but not always. POP is our favorite of the values and I have 4 nights booked there in late November and I'm thinking about switching the second 2 nights to WL but than I start thinking about the price difference and what we could do with that $$...Cirque Du Soleil, a nice dinner out, etc. :crazy2:

It's a personal choice so it's up to you but I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter what you decide. :)