PDA

View Full Version : MK Ride Swap--Postal Thread & PHOTOS!!

StitchIsOurHero
08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi everyone!!!

I am so excited for you to see the creations from this swap! They are awesome! I know you are just going to love all of them. I will be mailing the packages first thing Saturday morning (August 5th). I don't want to take them to work with me tomorrow and risk the adhesive melting in the hot car. But, I will get up super early Sat. and be there when the post office opens to get them on their way to you!!!

First things first:

To get to the photos, go to www.tndisneyfreaks.com. Click on Scrapbooking, then click on Swaps We Hosted (Not Named Bob), then click on MK Ride Swap, and there they are! I think everything looks terrific! I can't wait to see these in people's albums!!

Thank you all for being such an amazing group of swappers! Thank you, too, to the people who sent goodies--you really, really didn't have to do that, but I'll put them to good use! Thank you for all of your hard work and for being so patient!!

If it's not too much trouble, please post and let me know when you get your stuff--you know how I worry about them getting "home"!!! I'll update the thread Saturday morning when they are on their way!!

Thanks again, everyone!!

Our Legend:

Waiting for me to ship (I got busted for too many smilies!!)
:tink: on their way to you!!
:goofy: you have received them and are just "goofy" over them!!

KAMommy: :goofy:
fanofthemouse: :goofy:
PrincessNancy96: :goofy:
StitchIsOurHero: :goofy:
mickeyfan2: :goofy:
jennyL: :goofy:
Bernard&MissBianca: :goofy:
Momx3boys: :goofy:
marlynnp: :goofy:
PoohBearLovinMama: :tink:
YodasMom: :goofy:
lewdyan1: :tink:
NewEnglandEeyore: :goofy:
Tink&BellesMom: :goofy:
hopemax: :goofy:
PixieDust32: :tink:
jedilibrarian: :goofy:
jrpatter: :goofy:
Chille: :goofy:
julez4U: :tink:
Queenie: :goofy:
rlovew: :goofy:
fairyauntmother: :tink:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-03-2006, 10:16 PM
oh wow, those are all awesome!!! Great job, ladies!! :thumbsup2

marlynnp
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
They all look great! :teeth:

Mickster
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Wowie! They are all amazing! I found at least 5 things I could use right now in the trip pages from Feb. Too bad I wasn't in this swap! Phooey! :cheer2:

PixieDust32
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
WOW!! They all look amazing! Thanks.

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Wow!!! Those look terrific!!! I can't wait to get those!!! I have such a collection now that when I get a chance to scrapbook they are going to look awesome!!!! Yeah!!!
Thanks everyone for your creative genius!!

jennyL
08-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I can't wait they look great!!!

New England Eeyore
08-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm being good - I'm not looking yet. I can't wait to get my box of goodies!!!

momx3boys
08-04-2006, 03:29 PM
I looked and it all looks wonderful!! :) I can't wait to get these!! Thank you for hosting Brooke!!! :cool1:

StitchIsOurHero
08-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Just a status update. . .the boxes are loaded into the backseat of my car (and it is FULL!!! :rotfl: ). DH & I are going to the post office when it opens in the morning--I can't wait for you to get your stuff!!!

Thanks again for everything!! :cheer2:

PrincessNancy96
08-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Yeah!! Can't wait!!
Thank you again for being an awesome hostess!!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
08-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Ok, everyone. . .just like the "Brother Bear" song, they're "on their way"!!! :thumbsup2

No problems at the post office, just ran in, dropped them off, did postage for the ones that needed it, and finished with no issues!! I was so excited! :cheer2:

Please post and let me know when you receive them! I can't wait for you to see all of the fabulous items! Thanks again for participating--this was a great swap!!

PrincessNancy96
08-05-2006, 11:55 AM
:bounce: :rolleyes1

BernardandMissBianca
08-05-2006, 03:49 PM
:rolleyes1 :yay: :dance3: :surfweb: :laundy: :worship: :faint:

MyLittlePiglet
08-06-2006, 09:05 PM
okay on my short memory... I NEED :rolleyes1 the magic carpet, the tiki room squares, splash moutain borders...... LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You guys did a great job!!! I did an MGM swap....slowly will need to get the other parks in a swap. I am thinking a world showcase swap.... I just missed the other one. :teeth:

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I shooting to host the next epcot (world showcase) swap in January.. that way it will get all of us through our other swaps and than the holidays (where we all will hopefully be getting a ton of scrapbooking goodies to fill our stocking with) and than move onto the swapping again..by than we should all be in withdrawl!

Mickster
08-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Just a random question: Will it be due in January or will you announce it in January? It doesn't really matter a whole lot, but we may be going to WDW in Feb and I don't want to miss the due date or anything. :rolleyes1 I know I know, I need to get a grip! I'm already worrying about January of NEXT year! I'm pathetic. I know. Everyone tells me. :lmao:

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Just a random question: Will it be due in January or will you announce it in January? It doesn't really matter a whole lot, but we may be going to WDW in Feb and I don't want to miss the due date or anything. :rolleyes1 I know I know, I need to get a grip! I'm already worrying about January of NEXT year! I'm pathetic. I know. Everyone tells me. :lmao:
I'm thinking.. sign ups in Jan.. Due end of Feb maybe??? What do you think??? kind of a quick turn around but I'd like to do fewer groups..

MyLittlePiglet
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
you want to host you can host.....Sounds good to me..... but I better get in now.... ;) :thumbsup2 ;) LOL

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 01:40 PM
If you want to host, I'm all for it.. I had made mention about it in the Epcot thread.. but I'm all for someone else hosting too.. Just let me know so I can sign up!!! :)

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 01:42 PM
They are here!! They are here!! I got them!!!
Great work everyone!!! I haven't ripped through them all yet.. too many little ones under foot screaming "can I have this one, is this on my page".. Hello, these are mommy's toys.. move away from the box!"
Brooke, did I give you enough for postage??? Can't remember???

marlynnp
08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
:Pinkbounc I got them! I got them! :Pinkbounc

They look great!

BernardandMissBianca
08-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Got mine and Chiile's today!!! She's coming over tomorrow to get everything. Great job everyone! Thanks Brooke!

KAMommy
08-07-2006, 07:07 PM
You guys are AWESOME!!! This swap is wonderful!!! :banana:

BernardandMissBianca
08-07-2006, 07:08 PM
.... move away from the box!"

Scary, I can so picture that moment!
Nancy holding the box football style, free hand extended. Kid's foreheads smacking the free hands palm as they flail their arms trying to grab the box!
:rotfl2: :lmao:

StitchIsOurHero
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm so glad you all got your stuff!! I can't wait to use them in the album! I can so understand the "step away from the box"!!! :banana:

Nancy--you did send me enough for postage! I can't wait for the Epcot one again. . .sign up in Jan., send back in Feb. sounds great.

Thanks again you all for participating!! :cheer2:

hopemax
08-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Got my package too, everything is fabulous!

New England Eeyore
08-07-2006, 08:12 PM
I got mine today. I love love love love everything!!! Great work ladies!

Queenie
08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Hope mine gets here soon, I can see a delay with all the problems at our airports if the box didn't already get to the UK. Really excited to see them!

momx3boys
08-10-2006, 12:07 PM
I received mine the other day. Thank you everyone for all of the awesome goodies!! Thank you Brooke for hosting such a great swap and being a wonderful hostess!! :goodvibes

PrincessNancy96
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Scary, I can so picture that moment!
Nancy holding the box football style, free hand extended. Kid's foreheads smacking the free hands palm as they flail their arms trying to grab the box!
:rotfl2: :lmao:
LOL! I missed this post til today (8/9).. yep, that was pretty much the scene!!! Everytime a package come in DS5 screams so loud that my neighbors know when I get mail! :rotfl:

Tink&Belle's Mom
08-10-2006, 09:06 PM
I got mine a couple days ago, too. Thanks everyone!! Especially Brooke! :cheer2:

Queenie
08-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Woo hoo mine arrived today! They're all wonderful, I LOVE the Barnstormer photo mats, I can't wait to get back there next month and get some cool pics to use with these items!

StitchIsOurHero
08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Just wanted to give this a little bump! There are a few people that I haven't heard from, and I just wanted to make sure their packages made it home safely! :thumbsup2