PDA

View Full Version : Help, need to book Nov Trip, POFQ or POR

Where's Pluto?
08-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi all-

I need to book our trip in Nov. and am tossed between POFQ and POR. We'll be traveling with DD who is 2.

Suggestions/Wisdom Please. :confused3

mytwotinks
08-03-2006, 08:19 PM
We stayed at POFQ on our first trip and my youngest was 2 at the time. It was wonderful!!!! The resort is so small that you are never far from the food court and pool no matter what room you get. I have stayed at the POR and I really prefer the FQ. The pool was a lot better for a young kid too. Much less crowded and crazy. The busses pick up at FQ first so you are guarunteed a seat and they drop off at FQ first so you have a shorter ride. We sometimes had our own bus too which was great when you looked at the lines with 75 people in them and walked up to a line with maybe 10 people in it!

jcriket
08-03-2006, 08:20 PM
The resorts are within walking distance to each other, so you can get to one easily from the other. Dd will like the pool at POFQ, it's a sea dragon that you can slide down his tongue. It's more playful.

lovesdumbo
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
We stayed at POFQ on our first trip and my youngest was 2 at the time. It was wonderful!!!! The resort is so small that you are never far from the food court and pool no matter what room you get. I have stayed at the POR and I really prefer the FQ. The pool was a lot better for a young kid too. Much less crowded and crazy. The busses pick up at FQ first so you are guarunteed a seat and they drop off at FQ first so you have a shorter ride. We sometimes had our own bus too which was great when you looked at the lines with 75 people in them and walked up to a line with maybe 10 people in it!

Everything she said!

POFQ also has a nice kiddie pool.

POR does have a larger playground and several quiet pools but the compactness of the FQ is so nice.

I stayed at FQ for the first time in May with 2 adult friends. I can't wait to take my whole family in less than 3 weeks.