PDA

View Full Version : DDP Questions

treboats
08-03-2006, 01:45 PM
We will be a family of 5 going next year DH, ME, DS7, DS2 and DD1. How will it work for the younger 2 if we are on the dining plan? :confused3 Would they just share with us. DS will almost be three and is already very opinionated I can just see him not being happy with sharing. Will we have to buy his meals seperately I am confused? I am not worried about the littlest but heck by then she may be Ms. Independent and want her own as well. :scared: :rotfl:

missmun52
08-03-2006, 02:05 PM
they either share or you will have to pay OOP fro them. Kids meals are usually about $5 as seen on the alleats site. They cannot get the plan unless you buy park tickets for them also which would probably end up costing you alot more and you would have to lie about their age.

Ellester
08-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Children under three eat for free at buffets and preplated meals. At other meals (and counter service) you would either pay out of pocket for them or have them share with you, dh, or your older son.

AngieWin
08-03-2006, 02:19 PM
We went last Nov with 3 children under age 3. We paid out of pocket for kids meals and they ate free with buffetts. Saved us a bunch, unfortunately our 2 that were kids ages will be adults next time and the free ones will be kid prices. Ouch! $$

treboats
08-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Thanks for your answers that's exactly what I needed to know.