PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Green overflow rates

jeni1072
08-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Wondering if anyone has knowledge about this whole process. I filled out the form for overflow rates days ago, still have not heard back. Does anyone know how this works? Are the rates the same as if I booked myself, or are they discounted at all? Also, 2 days in the middle of the week we are going ARE available at SOG, so will that exclude me from getting the overflow rate- whatever it might be?

Thanks...

HeatherFeather
08-03-2006, 12:42 PM
We got an overflow rate a couple years ago at POFQ. It was like $105/night in July, so not too bad. I am fairly sure that if any of your days are unavailable you will be offered an overflow rate for your entire stay. I got mine by actually calling SOG on the phone. You may want to consider doing the same. HTH!

texasthree
08-03-2006, 12:44 PM
call them. They offered us a choice of different hotels at different rates. Its easiest to just call.

jeni1072
08-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Well, I just called, and they said they had us reserved at AS sports for $79, and we should be getting a call soon drom Disney! So I asked them about moderate prices, and she said all 4 moderates would be $124. So now we are trying to decide- we're currently booked at POP (after a ASM change) for $99. If it had been $105, would have been a no-brainer!

DisneyBrat
08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
:confused3 We were considering going in Dec. :santa: I called SOG and they were booked for part of the time we needed. I asked if they had overflow rates and was SHOCKED :faint: to find out the had NONE. Wonder whats up with that? We are now going to go in January. We are thinking about taking 2 value rooms and staying in the Pop Century. Anyone got opinions on which to do? If we stay at Shades we will have a breakfast buffet each day popcorn:: BUT one room. We have 3 teenage boys. :dance3: If we stay at POP no buffet but 2 rooms LOL ahhhh decisions decisions :confused3 :confused3