PDA

View Full Version : This newbie needs some reservation help!

pbnjrockette
08-02-2006, 08:06 PM
We booked the Polynesian for 6 nights (Dec.1-7) and desperately need to add one more night. Phone reservation tell us there are no Thursday nights available at the Polynesian, Contemporary or Grand Floridian--should I try to book one night at a Value Resort and keep calling and hoping for an opening at the Polynesian? Are there any 'secrets' to doing this? Any help would be appreciated. :thanks:

We haven't been back to DisneyWorld since the early 90's--the changes (and information on this board) are amazing!! :thumbsup2:

(On a good note---my Disney VISA card saved 20% off our Backstage Tour!!) pixiedust:

ParrotBill
08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes make a backup res for the one night and then call every couple of days to see what has opened up... consider moving the whole res to another resort if all the days open up somewhere else

BlindTyldak
08-02-2006, 08:24 PM
I would do exactly what you were thinking. Book the value room so you have it (or any other hotel you might want to check out!) and keep trying back. Just a heads up, the ASMo pool is still scheduled to be closed during that time, so keep that in mind if they offer to put you there. The worst thing that would happen is you end up keeping the value room for a night but who cares, it's DISNEY! :cheer2: