PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mug at Poly - What drinks?

lkjasd
08-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Can anyone tell me what drinks are available at Poly for the refillable mugs? (assuming they have them again by the time we go at the end of September)

My kids and I don't drink soda, and I am trying to figure out how many drinks I need to order from the grocery delivery. Do they have juices, fruit punch or lemonade?

Also, I drink a lot of water. Can I fill up my own cup with water and ice or do I need a refillable for that? Does the water taste any good?

Thanks

lkjasd
08-02-2006, 09:47 PM
bump :Pinkbounc

BCV23
08-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I think that your guess is as good as anyone's as to what will be available when Captain Cooks reopens. :confused3

I can tell you that in the past lemonade was an option and I think a fruit punch kind of thing. Also hot chocolate and tea, coffee, iced tea and of course various soda pops.

Just a guess but I wouldn't think that most juices would be available as they are so expensive. But apple juice is offered at the BC Marketplace in the dispensers so perhaps that will be as well.

mandy200587
08-02-2006, 09:51 PM
From what I'm hearing contrusction is due to be completed December 16th I believe.

I would assume sodas,lemonade,coffee, the usuals.

Honu13
01-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Just thought I'd give this a bump to see if anyone knows the answer to this now.

TIA!!!

safetymom
01-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Captain Cooks has been open for several months.

MsStinkerBelle
01-07-2007, 08:55 AM
I was at the Poly for Christmas and yes, there are other drinks besides soda. :thumbsup2 There is lemonade, apple juice and fruit punch. The only reason I bought refillable mugs was because of those non-carbonated alternatives.

Honu13
01-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks MsStinkerBelle!

Do you remember what the cost of the mugs were?

(I love you member name!:rotfl2: :lmao: )

ploto
01-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Capt. Cooks has been open for months! There is lemonade, fruit punch,tea, hot chocolate other than soda.

MsStinkerBelle
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks MsStinkerBelle!

Do you remember what the cost of the mugs were?

No problem. :thumbsup2 The mugs were 11.99 + 6.5% tax. Definitely got my money's worth and I still use mine at home.

(I love you member name!:rotfl2: :lmao: )

Thanks! I wanted something different. LOL!

-- Trish

P.S. The refurbished Captain Cooks has only been open for a little under 2 months.