PDA

View Full Version : Extra Pirates toys...

sbpuckett
08-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I wanted to ask if anyone has any extra pirates toys they would like to trade. I don't know what's up with our Mcdonalds but my boys have gotten the same toy the past three weeks... this was the last week for the promotion and they didn't even have all of the toys. We got the 8 ball pirate, the skeleton stuffed toy, and now 6 journals. I have 2 journals that haven't been opened if anyone has ANYTHING else extra to trade... :guilty:

Fire14
08-02-2006, 05:25 PM
I'll see what I can do tonight on my way to work. I'll order a happy meal on behalf of your boys and see what I get.

CoolTrainerTerry
08-02-2006, 05:29 PM
All I need is the Pirate Aye-Ball. All I have extras of are the Pirate Adventure Journals, and a couple Pirates Bandana.

erinch
08-02-2006, 05:35 PM
my DD got the pirate aye-ball, but she's 10, and will probably forget about it. it's opened. if I can pry it awya from her, do you want it?

CoolTrainerTerry
08-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Me, sure! I would take it! Would you want anything in return?

NicsMom1500
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi.
I would love to trade!

I have an extra aye ball and a couple extra skeleton toys right now.

Really looking for a journal and/or a sword.

email me
nicsmom1500 @ comcast .net

erinch
08-02-2006, 09:41 PM
i'm glad to send the aye ball to anyone who would like it. no need for a trade, although you could check out my ebay stuff when I get it listed. :) . pm me if you need one and are not trading someone else.

luckymommy
08-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I wish I had some pirates stuff for you...I sent my extra bandana to a fellow "dis-er" last week.

Just FYI the new McDonalds toys coming out on Friday are various types of Hummer cars..different colors and models. Im sure we will be back in here in a few weeks asking for trades so everyone keep all your extras or doubles! :thumbsup2

Fire14
08-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Ok I made my promised stop at mcd's and got # 7 the teasure chest.

jahexom
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
To the OP, I sent you a PM. I have the sword. No need for trade.

Jen

mommyceratops
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
If anyone has extra journals I would be very interested! Please PM me my little boy loves his he has colored on every page at least 10 times!!

Caitsmama
08-03-2006, 09:48 AM
I have an extra sword and i THINK one of the skull magnifing thingies.. (no idea what it is called!!) I dont think i have seen the tresure chest.. what is that one about?

sbpuckett
08-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey all,

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have graciously pm'd me and have the toys my little ones are missing and want. You guys are the greatest! I will post back later this afternoon and check to see if anyone needs/wants any of the extra meal toys I have stashed right now. I'm just not sure what I have right now.

Thanks again for spreading the pixie dust!!

RockyMtnMaria
08-03-2006, 12:11 PM
If it makes you feel any better, each time we've been in there we've gotten Capt'n Jack. And since we have four children, we have a LOT of them. Fortunately they make far more durable dog toys than anything from the pet stores. :teeth: