PDA

View Full Version : POP Fridge Question??

shaycamp21
08-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I had my TA put in a request for a fridge for our stay at POP-- does this mean we will definitely have a fridge in our room or that we MAY have a fridge? I don't mind paying the $10 per night to have the fridge but I know that a lot of places including cheapie motels nowadays have fridges and microwaves included in the price. :drinking1 I just want to be able to have milk for our cereal and keep our drinks cold. Has anyone requested a fridge at a value and NOT got one?

eeyoreiscool
08-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Chances are very good that you will be able to get one. It will cost $10 a night but they seem to have enough to furnish all the rooms that need/want one. They don't make it a guarantee because the possibility they will run out is always there but I haven't seen that happen yet.

KimWDW
08-02-2006, 06:33 AM
We requested one last year when we made our reservation. We checked in and it was already there in our room. We stocked up on milk and other drinks from the food court (they sell half gallons, etc) and it worked out great.

ChrisAlli
08-02-2006, 07:25 AM
Does anyone know how big they are?

Are they the same as the ones in the Moderate hotels or smaller?

KimWDW
08-02-2006, 08:28 AM
They're the typical dorm-style, hotel mini-bar style fridges.

PandaBear & Boo
08-02-2006, 08:32 AM
I had my TA put in a request for a fridge for our stay at POP-- does this mean we will definitely have a fridge in our room or that we MAY have a fridge? I don't mind paying the $10 per night to have the fridge but I know that a lot of places including cheapie motels nowadays have fridges and microwaves included in the price. :drinking1 I just want to be able to have milk for our cereal and keep our drinks cold. Has anyone requested a fridge at a value and NOT got one?

Stayed at POP last time we were there. Our TA put in a request for a fridge as well. When we got to the room there wasn't one. We didn't bother getting one because we drove and we had brought a cooler and just filled it up with ice to keep drinks cold. I suggest that when you check in you make mention of the fridge that way they can get one for your room.

Belle's Mom Tink
08-02-2006, 08:53 AM
When we stayed at POP in May we did not ask for a fridge but when we got to our room we already had one in there! We did request a King size bed and we got that in a handicap accessible room. The fridge was built right into the tv stand/dresser. We figured that if we got charged for it at the end it was no big deal since we did use it all week, but we never did! :banana: ?Guess we got lucky!

PandaBear & Boo
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM
When we stayed at POP in May we did not ask for a fridge but when we got to our room we already had one in there! We did request a King size bed and we got that in a handicap accessible room. The fridge was built right into the tv stand/dresser. We figured that if we got charged for it at the end it was no big deal since we did use it all week, but we never did! :banana: ?Guess we got lucky!

Just to let you know all the handicap accessible rooms at the POP have built in fridges. It's all the other rooms that don't and you have to request. I guess they do it that way for meds and stuff. I know that if you require a fridge for any type of meds you don't get charged for it.