PDA

View Full Version : BWV lobby and elevator

mhanback
08-01-2006, 10:03 PM
What floor is the lobby considered? Where are the elevators located? How many floors are there?

Thanks!

PlainJane
08-02-2006, 12:28 AM
The lobby is on the second floor. I believe there are five floors, but I could be wrong. Elevators to where? If your stand facing the check-in desk the villas elevators are to the right and the inns are to the left, both are about as far down the hall as you can go without turning. To get down to the Boardwalk from the Inn you have to take an elevator from your room to the 2nd floor. Then you walk until the Bellvue Room is on your right, if you look to the left you should see the elevator that will take you to the boardwalk. I don't know what elevator you take from the villas side. The elevator situation at the BW isn't the best.

CoolDisneyCat
08-02-2006, 03:59 AM
When you park, or use the bus, and come in the main front doors into the lobby, you will be on the 2nd floor. You have to go down a level to get to the Boardwalk or pool.

There are 5 floors.

If you are standing in the lobby facing the windows looking out towards the lake, the villas are to your left and the Inn to your right. To get to the villas elevator, you head left into the hallway and past the little gift shop and you will see the elevators. They're easy to find. :)

maybe this map will help .. it shows the elevator locations

http://************/maps/resorts/resort_bw_m.jpg

mhanback
08-02-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks! Perfect answers!