PDA

View Full Version : Do all accessible rooms have a king bed?

mommyaof2
08-01-2006, 08:52 PM
This may be a dumb question but I was just wondering if all handicapped rooms have only a king sized bed. I don't want an accessible room is why I am asking. Since we are a party of 4, I figured if they only have kings we would not be getting one. I have to have a tub for the kids. Thanks!

Deb & Bill
08-01-2006, 08:58 PM
No king sized beds in DVC studios that are handicapped accessible. Two queens or a queen and a double sleeper sofa.

safetymom
08-02-2006, 05:00 AM
They will not assign a king room to 4 people.

Simba's Mom
08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
It depends on which resort you mean. I'm pretty sure I heard that all the HA rooms at All-Stars are king beds, I know mine was. But at POR, I had a HA room that had 2 double beds, and what surprised me was that it wasn't on the first floor.

mommyaof2
08-03-2006, 06:16 AM
I don't want an accessible room is the problem because I need 2 beds and I need a tub. Should I note it on the reservation or just ask when I check in? We will probably be staying at the Pop.

iNTeNSeBLue98
08-03-2006, 06:56 AM
WDW won't put 4 people in an accessible room with only one king size bed. You don't need to make a request to have two beds. If you're staying at a value resort you will have two double beds with a tub/shower.

mommyaof2
08-03-2006, 10:45 AM
WDW won't put 4 people in an accessible room with only one king size bed. You don't need to make a request to have two beds. If you're staying at a value resort you will have two double beds with a tub/shower.

Thank you! That makes me fill so much better. :goodvibes