PDA

View Full Version : BWV rooms

maryjl
08-01-2006, 07:30 PM
I have read a few bad reviews of the BWV rooms being "run down". I have never stayed at BWV but am planning to do so on my next trip because it looks so nice. Does anyone have an opinion on this? what could they be talking about? :confused3

CoolDisneyCat
08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
We had a wonderful stay at BWV in June and our room was in great shape. The only thing I noticed the whole week was the door going out to the pool was dirty with handprints. But the very next day, it was painted!

You have to read bad reviews with a grain of salt. Our of 100 people, if one person has a bad stay, which one are you going to hear about the loudest??

Have a super trip! You'll love the BWV! :thumbsup2

Lynne M
08-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I stayed at the BWV last fall, and my room was in terrific condition. Not run down at all.

Oh, I'm sure that there are a few rooms at every resort that may need a little freshening; if you get one that's not up to your standards, simply go back to the front desk and tell them that the room was not acceptable, and that you want to be moved. I'd be very surprised if you have a problem, though, in 15+ stays, I've never stayed in a room that wasn't in top-notch condition. Disney keeps their resort rooms up very nicely, probably better than most hotel companies do.

You're going to love the BWV, it's a fabulous resort! :wave:

Deb & Bill
08-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah, all the DVC resorts are run down and in bad condition. :rolleyes: