PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Character Breakfast

heidijot
08-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Hello,

We just returned from 8 days in WDW, and the last 4 days were spent at the BWI. Sunday morning we had ADR's a short walk away, at Cape May at the YBC. The breakfast was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 The best character breakfast I have attended!!! There was a yogurt parfait bar, with fresh straw, blue and raspberries, vanilla yogurt and a yummy granola!! I could have just eaten that but of course I had to try the Mickey Waffles, warm and crispy, a decadent chocolate croissant, crisp bacon, and more fresh fruit...pineapple, melons, orange and grapefruit sections, whole bananas...ambrosia, and whole hard boiled eggs. My dh loved the egg dishes,and the potatoes, while my dh,13, loved the donuts and the cereal bar. Orange juice and coffee were free flowing from a very pleasant castmember named Cindy, The characters, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, were very friendly and spent a lot of time with each table. The atmosphere was calmer then at Chef Mickey's..more laid back and beach like!!!
If you are looking for good food and an easy pace you can't gp wrong with Cape May for breakfast!!!

Heidi

Bribrittmom
08-02-2006, 12:26 AM
We love Cape May for dinner,now we'll have to try it for breakfast.

munchkin bunchkin
08-02-2006, 04:54 AM
Hello,

We just returned from 8 days in WDW, and the last 4 days were spent at the BWI. Sunday morning we had ADR's a short walk away, at Cape May at the YBC. The breakfast was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 The best character breakfast I have attended!!! There was a yogurt parfait bar, with fresh straw, blue and raspberries, vanilla yogurt and a yummy granola!! I could have just eaten that but of course I had to try the Mickey Waffles, warm and crispy, a decadent chocolate croissant, crisp bacon, and more fresh fruit...pineapple, melons, orange and grapefruit sections, whole bananas...ambrosia, and whole hard boiled eggs. My dh loved the egg dishes,and the potatoes, while my dh,13, loved the donuts and the cereal bar. Orange juice and coffee were free flowing from a very pleasant castmember named Cindy, The characters, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, were very friendly and spent a lot of time with each table. The atmosphere was calmer then at Chef Mickey's..more laid back and beach like!!!
If you are looking for good food and an easy pace you can't gp wrong with Cape May for breakfast!!!

HeidiThanks for the info as we will be having breakfast there this month!! :cheer2:

golfgirl3613
08-02-2006, 05:55 AM
Thank you for the review, just made our ADR for Breakfast at Cape May in November. Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

Disney owl
08-02-2006, 07:09 AM
Sounds like a great breakfast thanks for the review

dawgfan
08-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your review with us.

purpliequeen
08-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Ooooo.. we'll have to try their breakfast in June. Sounds delish!
Thanks for the review.

bluejasmine
08-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Sounds yummy! I just love yogurt..

Corinne
08-04-2006, 02:40 PM
We always eat there twice--once for dinner and once for the CB~ it is our fav, and agree it is much calmer than Chef Mickey's! In the countless times we have eaten there, I have never tried the yogurt bar, but will this time. Thanks for mentioning it. :sunny:

goofyguy1958
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the review. We just yesterday added an AR to here on the 24th of this month. Now, with breakfast being my favorite meal already, I am excited about trying the Cape May Cafe.

MissMagnolia
08-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Very glad to hear! We have an ADR there in 24 days! :Pinkbounc

mamaprincess
08-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Cape May is very nice for breakfast. The characters are a bonus for kids, but it is never a zoo like some of the other character meals. Great Review! :thumbsup2