PDA

View Full Version : MK- Land Swap.. COMPLETE

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Hello All,

I don't know about the rest of you but this heat wave has got to go! :crazy:
Well, our last package came in today!! I've sorted all day and repackaged and everything is ready to go postal.. I will be shipping in 2 days because of the heat and the fact that I don't want to overwhelm my post office again and freak them out!!!!

You all will be amazed with the beautiful work you will be receiving!! OMG!! You all are so talented!!!

I want to thank you for sending little goodies.. They are not necessary but are appreciated.. You all are so great to work with.. Communication has been tremendous and we've all be on the same page with little or no stress!!!

Also, I will take pictures tonight and post a link...so don't worry.. they are on the way.. it's just way to hot to rush to it!! :faint:
Ok, I got the photos up and ready!!! Enjoy!!
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4380923&a=32151811&sp=1&showall=true

Here's the new legend...
Mailed 8/2
Received at HOME!!!

Willing participants:

PrincessNancy96
StitchIsOurHero
KAMommy
Ksjayhawks
Momof2DisneyKids
PixieDust32
BernardandMissBianca/Chille
JennyL
Knovak
Momx3boys
Fanofthemouse
New England Eeyore
YodasMom
Marylnnp
Hopemax
Mickeyfan2
Michellepooh
Jedi Librarian
Kaddjr
Lewdyan1
Franne
rlovew
FairyAuntMother
potterphreak

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2006, 06:07 PM
I just want to tell you all again you did a wonderful job!!! You will be amazed with these photos!!! Again, they will be up tomorrow morning bright an early!!!

PixieDust32
08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Thank you so much Nancy :thumbsup2 You Rock! :cool1: And I cannot wait to see the pics.

StitchIsOurHero
08-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks, Nancy! You're the awesomest!! :cool1:

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks...
Now, I have to get to bagging/tagging KAMommy's swap or she is gonna drive up here to beat me up!!!!! That swap has to go out on Friday...

BernardandMissBianca
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
So I was cursing at myself for joining all of the groups, well not anymore!!! I am SOOO glad I joined all of them. You guys rock!!!! I can't wait to bring them to SDV with me and put everything together!!

Woo Hoo!!! :banana:

New England Eeyore
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm not looking - I'm not looking - I'm not looking.

Can't wait to receive them!!!!

rlovew
08-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Ladies you did an awesome job. I can't wait to see the swap items up close but the pictures look great.

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2006, 09:44 PM
LOL!
I did the cursing at myself too!!! OMG!! Too funny!!!
I'm doing 3 rounds to the post office tomorrow.. I want to get these all out so that you all can see them quicker!!!! :)

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm not looking - I'm not looking - I'm not looking.

Can't wait to receive them!!!!
LOL!
I wonder if we can get you to cave? LOL

momx3boys
08-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I looked and everything looks great!! :teeth: Nancy, thank you so much for hosting these swaps, you are an awesome hostess. :goodvibes

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-01-2006, 11:10 PM
:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

pics look GREAT! thanks everyone....and special thanks to you, Nancy!!!

Mickster
08-01-2006, 11:34 PM
I love looking at everyone's work. You are all amazing! :cheer2:

I bought some round slide mounts at CKC to borrow the design of one of the elements (I won't say for those who don't want a sneak peek!). I can't wait to try it! Thanks so much for sharing! :woohoo:

kaddjr
08-01-2006, 11:42 PM
WOW!WOW!WOW! GREAT JOB EVERYONE! :cool1: There's definitely talent here! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to get my package! Thanks for hosting this Nancy! :)

PixieDust32
08-01-2006, 11:58 PM
WOW!! Ohhh Uuuhhh Ahhhh!! :love: :cool1: I love everything. THANKS NANCY for hosting and for being so patient and cool :banana:

Great job girls. :yay:

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2006, 12:30 AM
I love looking at everyone's work. You are all amazing! :cheer2:

I bought some round slide mounts at CKC to borrow the design of one of the elements (I won't say for those who don't want a sneak peek!). I can't wait to try it! Thanks so much for sharing! :woohoo:
*jumping up and down..* I know! I know!

YodasMom
08-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Wow, great job everyone! Can't wait to see these in person. This swap was so much fun, as was the Ride swap.

Thanks again, Nancy!! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero
08-02-2006, 06:04 AM
Those look TERRIFIC, everyone! I can't wait to see them in person and use them in my album!! Everyone did a great job!! :cool1:

Thanks again, Nancy, for hosting and for being so patient! You're the best!!

I hope Ride pics will be up tonight--2 nights of new swap pics, can you stand it??? :rotfl2:

KAMommy
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks...
Now, I have to get to bagging/tagging KAMommy's swap or she is gonna drive up here to beat me up!!!!! That swap has to go out on Friday...

Dear, if I drive up there, we'll have ice cream - there will be no beating up! (If nothing else, it's just too hot :rotfl2: ).

Everything looks incredible! I can't wait to get my goodies. You guys are amazing!

jennyL
08-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Wow they all look great and I can't wait to get mine.

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Dear, if I drive up there, we'll have ice cream - there will be no beating up! (If nothing else, it's just too hot :rotfl2: ).

Everything looks incredible! I can't wait to get my goodies. You guys are amazing!
LOL! You better bring the ice cream truck with you... the darn stuff melts in the 5 minute drive from my grocery freezer to my home freezer!!!!
Off to update.. I love the postman that helped me today! I was in and out with 2 rounds of swap items with NOT one issue!!! He weighed them stamped them and sent me on my way!! :rotfl2:

bigsis1970
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh my I missed the sign up for this one and am very sorry !! AWESOME work girls !!
michelle

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
hmmm...we need a stalk-the-mailman smilie! :lmao: This will have to do. :hourglass Maybe some popcorn while I wait.... popcorn::

I'm not very patient! :rolleyes1

Can't wait!!! And I wish I joined more groups....and the ride swap too!

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm not patient either, I constantly check to see if they have arrived to all of you!!!! Hey, download the Dis Radio.. it's great!!! It will transport you right back to the World! My kids were going crazy listening this morning... They got to hear Fantasmic, Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, Epcot's music.. :D

marlynnp
08-02-2006, 10:43 PM
They look fantastic! I can't wait :Pinkbounc

Michellepooh
08-04-2006, 12:33 PM
I just received my package. Fabulous work everyone!!!!

pooh:

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 12:53 PM
I just received my package. Fabulous work everyone!!!!

pooh:
Yeah!!! I love when the packages reach their homes!!! :) Glad you like them!! I can't wait to use them!!! :sunny:

BernardandMissBianca
08-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I got my stuff today!!! :banana:
However I received 2 of my Fantasy Land borders back. So if anyone is missing a set from, I think, group B let me know, k?!

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 01:40 PM
No, sorry.. forgot to post.. Group B... There was one individual who had to pull out at the last minute so everyone got one of their own back.. Darn! I knew there was something I need to post..

Thanks for the reminder Buffy!!!

kaddjr
08-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Mine arrived today! I *thought* I would get a chance to unpack everything and take a look at it in peace- nope! DD and DS had to investigate (they thought they were getting a snack!). After showing them everything (and all was *kid approved" btw), DD (who's 7) asked, "So mom, do you think you're going to use all of that?" :rolleyes: Silly girl, of course I am! :lmao: I have several LOs in my head already. :thumbsup2

KAMommy- where did you find the picture of the tent that you paper pieced? I looked and couldn't find one that I liked anywhere. That one is perfect and I would like to try to do a few.

Thanks again to Nancy for hosting and to all that participated! :)

New England Eeyore
08-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Hmm...Buffy got hers today? Off to stalk the mailman! Do you think it would be weird if I sit on the porch and wait for him? ;)

marlynnp
08-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Got them! Got them! :yay: :yay:

They look even better in person. Now I know why so many of you join all the groups, lol.

momx3boys
08-04-2006, 04:27 PM
I got mine too!! Thank you so much everyone, everything is awesome!! Nancy, thank you for hosting you are a wonderful hostess!! :goodvibes

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Hmm...Buffy got hers today? Off to stalk the mailman! Do you think it would be weird if I sit on the porch and wait for him? ;)
No, it's not weird.. not at all.. My kids are actually stalking the postman for school mail.. they have mailed the letters telling us which teacher they will have...

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm so glad this are getting to everyone!!!
You all are very welcome!!! You all are terrific to work with!!!!

FairyAuntMother
08-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Got my package today too! Thanks bunches!! Everything looks great and I can't wait to use the stuff. LOL! :goodvibes

jennyL
08-04-2006, 05:41 PM
I got mine today. Now to get upstairs and use some of them.

hopemax
08-04-2006, 08:01 PM
My package came today too. My first DIS swap I got back, WooHoo!

So, um, does this mean I have to start doing layouts now?

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 08:19 PM
My package came today too. My first DIS swap I got back, WooHoo!

So, um, does this mean I have to start doing layouts now?
Well, you are suppose too..but if you are like most of us.. we just collect them with the dream of using them!!!! I plan on using mine soon (well, like Nov/Dec) when I have time to scrapbook more!!! :)

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Well, you are suppose too..but if you are like most of us.. we just collect them with the dream of using them!!!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

BernardandMissBianca
08-04-2006, 09:15 PM
You mean I'm supposed to use the stuff? I just hoard it in a box so no one can touch it!

I'm actually going to take most of it with me to SDV Orlando, maybe I'll actually get my WDW 2004 album done.

All together now..... Yeah Right!!!! :lmao: I'll never get it done!

PrincessNancy96
08-04-2006, 09:33 PM
You mean I'm supposed to use the stuff? I just hoard it in a box so no one can touch it!

I'm actually going to take most of it with me to SDV Orlando, maybe I'll actually get my WDW 2004 album done.

All together now..... Yeah Right!!!! :lmao: I'll never get it done!
:rotfl2:
I have confidence in you.. You'll get some of it done!!! ;) I have mine in a box and up high so the kids don't try to use them!!! I'm stingy with my goodies!!! I don't like to share!! :wave:

YodasMom
08-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Mine came today, too. I just love all the stuff from this swap!! Thanks so much everyone for your great work. And, Nancy, you make a great hostess! Thanks so much for all your work!

StitchIsOurHero
08-04-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm thinking mine will come tomorrow--I'm probably going to be on the porch, waiting on the mail lady!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to use all of the stuff. My goal is to finish scrapping our June trip before we go in September. . .not going to mention that I haven't done anything with the Oct. '05 trip!! ;)

Have a great night everyone! :thumbsup2

New England Eeyore
08-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't get a chance to post earlier but mine did arrive today! I haven't opened all the packages yet - its been a busy night - but I'm taking them upstairs right now to unwrap them all like the presents they are before I go to bed.

Thanks for hosting, Nancy! Everything was packaged so safely!

And as far as using them - I came up with a wonderful rationalization for myself. I will save them for my April 2007 trip - that will be the longest trip in 6 years (10 days!) so I'll need all the help scrapping that I can get!

ksjayhawks
08-04-2006, 11:34 PM
I got my package today--with epcot in it as well. Fantastic stuff, fellow swappers! :cool1:

rlovew
08-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I got mine today. Great job ladies, the itmes are fantastic, just what I needed to get me working on scraping again.

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-05-2006, 09:40 PM
I got mine today...and OMG you guys....this stuff ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: Fantastic job group C & D people! (and everyone else from what I can tell from the pics!) Thanks!!!!!!! :yay:

PrincessNancy96
08-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I got mine today...and OMG you guys....this stuff ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: Fantastic job group C & D people! (and everyone else from what I can tell from the pics!) Thanks!!!!!!! :yay:
Glad you got them!! Yeah!!! :banana:

PixieDust32
08-06-2006, 12:12 AM
I got mine yesterday! WOW! Loved everything, you guys rock. Thanks!

Franne
08-06-2006, 05:46 AM
I got mine yesterday too! I love all the pieces, thanks everyone and Nancy for hosting!!!

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 06:36 PM
bump.. anyone else receive their goodies?????

KAMommy
08-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I got my stuff! They are wonderful. Thank you for everything, guys!

StitchIsOurHero
08-07-2006, 08:36 PM
I got mine today, too! I love, love, love them!!! Awesome work, everyone!! :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96
08-08-2006, 07:09 AM
Only 4 more to get home!!! I hope to hear from them soon!!! I'll send PM's out to them tomorrow to check status!!
Glad everyone loves the items!! Thanks again for participating!

potterphreak
08-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Got mine yesterday and all I gots to say is
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

This was my very first swap where we MADE something and it was soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone and especially to Ms. Hostess-with-the-Mostest!!!!

PrincessNancy96
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Got mine yesterday and all I gots to say is
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

This was my very first swap where we MADE something and it was soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone and especially to Ms. Hostess-with-the-Mostest!!!!
:cool1: Glad you got them!!! You are very welcome!! It was a lot of fun!! Now to get kids back to school and do some more!!!! :banana: