PDA

View Full Version : this has to be good news..

Dznypal
08-01-2006, 02:27 PM
that maybe the parks might not be too busy next week :banana:

my DD is getting married on sat!!!! :love:

they dedicided about a week ago to go to WDW for a few days next week

(8-8 thru 8-12)

when they called they got AAA discount at CBR standard view for a total of something like $525

just for fun I checked the dates today (tue) a week before they leave)

and the rate of $155 for a standard (I couldnt check for a AAA discount so Im assuming that $155 is the rate for this time!!

so I hopping for their sake that if at this late time they still have standard rooms left that maybe it wont be so busy :goodvibes

kmjmom
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Congratulations to your daughter!! I will be there next week with my daughter for her 13th birthday and hoping that it won't be too crowded since everyone wanted to wait and get free dining!! :cool1:

Dznypal
08-01-2006, 02:50 PM
too is the free dining

people are planning on their trips when they can get the dining so hopefully it wont be too bad

one can only hope :goodvibes

have a great mother daughter trip and I hope your DD has a special B_day

spiceycat
08-01-2006, 04:35 PM

(8-8 thru 8-12)

Congratulations!!! hope the ceremony is nice!

It will hot and humdity - but I don't think they will care....

tell them they can see the fireworks from the beach at CBR ....

DisneyFans4
08-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Congrats on your DD's wedding!

I'll be there in 5 days and can't wait. I didn't go because of a dining package as I go this time every year. Last hoorah before my boys go back to school. Matter of fact, I don't even have a dining package as I don't think I'm entitled to one. I book everything separate.

gonemousin'
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
that maybe the parks might not be too busy next week :banana:

(8-8 thru 8-12)

when they called they got AAA discount at CBR standard view for a total of something like $525

just for fun I checked the dates today (tue) a week before they leave)

and the rate of $155 for a standard (I couldnt check for a AAA discount so Im assuming that $155 is the rate for this time!!

so I hopping for their sake that if at this late time they still have standard rooms left that maybe it wont be so busy :goodvibes

Awww!! :goodvibes She's getting married on my wedding anniversary!! And we went to WDW on our honeymoon too! Congratulations to all of you and I hope they have a wonderful Disneymoon next week! We'll be heading back in a few weeks ourselves! :sunny:

Dznypal
08-01-2006, 07:43 PM
the warm wishes for my DD

today is Tues only 4 days left!!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

things are really getting crazy now!!!!

all the last minute things

making sure everyone and everything is in its right spot!!!

she has 6 bridesmaids and a maid and matron of Honor!!!

we all have hair appointments early in the morning and then everyone is getting ready at our house

the only thing I keep thinking of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" :rotfl:

I keep thinking everything will be fine :goodvibes

MAGGIED
08-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Wedding Bells...congrats to your daughter....I will be there next week also - Aug 7-11 - bringing my Mom who hasn't been in 15 years, my son - goes with us - and his friend who hasn't been since he was 3 - we are very excited...although I saw the weather this morning and theres a hurricane brewing down there...... I hope the crowds stay away and come for free dining....