PDA

View Full Version : Bunkbeds??

annakris1973
08-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Is the AKL the only resort to offer bunk beds? I have one child who thrashes at night and one who grinds his teeth, making both difficult to sleep with. To top that off, I am an insomniac. I thought the bunk beds would be a fun solution. For our 2007 trip, it will just be me and the two kids. Any suggestions?

kitkatsnindylou
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Wilderness Lodge also has them, as well as Ft. Wilderness Cabins.

AJKMOM
08-01-2006, 11:16 AM
We really liked the Fort Wilderness cabins, kids each liked having their own bed.

zipDdoodah
08-01-2006, 12:37 PM
The bunk beds at WL are fun! My boys loved them. I would highly suggest WL overall. We've stayed there many times, and now it's hard for us to choose another resort. Plus, they are giving all of the rooms a makeover, so your room will likely be pretty new, and you can take the boat to MK. Of course I've heard AKL is wonderful too. It's definitely on our list to try. Bunk beds sound like a great option for you! :thumbsup2

n2mm
08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
The A/S Music Suites also have several sleeping areas so the kids would not have to sleep together. They are probably the lowest price of the bunch offered so far, unless you manage a discount. Keep in mind that in 2007 AKL and WL will be charging extra for rooms with bunkbeds.