PDA

View Full Version : Poly mostly full in December??

lklasing
08-01-2006, 11:44 AM
:guilty: I know it's late, but I have just managed to talk DH into a WDW trip in December, preferably December 6-10, or maybe Dec 13-17. I called to check into rates at the Poly and they say they have NO garden view rooms during the 6-10, and they have NO concierge rooms during that time as well. During the 13-17, they only have concierge, lagoon view. Does this sound right to you all? I just can't believe it's that full during what I thougth was the low season.... :confused3

Thanks! Leslie

becky1960
08-01-2006, 12:17 PM
It seems that Dec. is becoming more popular and they Resorts are booking up fast. There has been quite a few posts about no availibility in Dec. We tried to book for FW in Jan for Dec. and it took several calls to get it booked.

spiceycat
08-01-2006, 12:19 PM
expedia has those dates in a garden view.

so maybe Disney has released these to places like expedia and AAA - and won't have any - until and unless they are returned.

kerry34
08-01-2006, 03:20 PM
I would keep calling back if I were you. The availability can change fast with people cancelling and also when you book a room they put a hold on it for a certain number of days to allow people to send in deposits, sometimes people change their minds and they dont call Disney and tell them so the room stays on hold until the time runs out. Good Luck.

Samsma
08-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I just cancelled a GV room from Dec. 16-23. :sad2: Good luck.