PDA

View Full Version : looking for blue dress pieces for a friend!!!! updated with some rare! help plz!

dancegrl1093
07-30-2006, 11:22 AM
okay, i am looking for any part of a blue princess dress. this is not for me, but for someone i am very good friends with who desperatey wants one (i am hoping to surprise her). although it's not that good, here's my trade list (feel free to tell me what a better trade would be):

musketeer hat (just got it, but what has to be done, has to be done)
fireworks magic
7 down slide pieces
1 upslide piece
a pair of slide teleporters
10 typhoon lagoon crates
davy jones' organ
dead man's chest
skeleton monkey
fantasyland castle retro pin (the one you get from winning fireworks)
fireworks level 1 pin
fireworks level 2 pin
mickey special pin
pirate attraction 3/5 pin
full cheer costume
full HSM costume
full everest costume
code for diver costume (i don't have it on me, but i can get it easily)
fourth of july hat
pirate poster
codes for everest room (must give me advanced notice if you want these)
3 sets of narnia teleporters

although this may not be the best trade in the world, i'm hoping someone will choose quantity over quality so i can help a friend.

dancegrl1093
07-30-2006, 12:32 PM
BUMP!!!!!!! Plz respond!!!!

WDWfan36
07-30-2006, 05:50 PM
omg sorry to be like this but I really can't believe you are going to trade the peter pan hat I gave you that was soooo special to me. Well, whatever. Good luck finding a dress.

dancegrl1093
08-01-2006, 07:46 AM
omg sorry to be like this but I really can't believe you are going to trade the peter pan hat I gave you that was soooo special to me. Well, whatever. Good luck finding a dress.

no, i will not trade it, but i figured it was worth a try trying to attract people to this thread. but hey, i'm kinda giving up now because i just realized how much i hurt your feelings, and because i couldn't possibly part with all the stuff i was kindly given by friends.

dancegrl1093
08-04-2006, 09:36 AM
please!!!! trade list has been updated!!!!!

dancegrl1093
08-06-2006, 08:06 AM
bump!!! well, obviously this isn't a good trade, so does anyone care to tell me what is?

dancegrl1093
08-08-2006, 07:09 PM
updated with some new stuff!