PDA

View Full Version : Pirate code trash removal

Nanoer
07-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Got a bunch of boring pirate stuff from left over from trying to get sparrow suit? Well we'll take the stuff off your hands so you can put more codes in and not have to buy more rooms to put it all somewhere other than your inventory where it simply becomes a nusicance. Pm me if you want trash removal and we can arrange something

BriarRosie
07-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Got a bunch of boring pirate stuff from left over from trying to get sparrow suit? Well we'll take the stuff off your hands so you can put more codes in and not have to buy more rooms to put it all somewhere other than your inventory where it simply becomes a nusicance. Pm me if you want trash removal and we can arrange something

Or they can do what I do:

Sell the extra stuff for 5 credits a piece. ;)

cteddiesgirl
07-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm just going to sell mine off. ;)

Pirate-Emery
07-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Why sell off your useful Dead Man's Chest? When you can donate it to The Nano Foundation-- striving for a better tomorrow! :rotfl2:

ladyleopard1106
07-30-2006, 08:12 AM
LoL...I just acquire more rooms with the pirate codes (boy do I have a lot of pirate rooms!). But now I have an inordinate ammount of organs! =P Does anyone else besides me find that organ music annoying? LoL.

~Lori

*softballcrazygirl on vmk*

Maleficent2
07-30-2006, 08:35 AM
LoL...I just acquire more rooms with the pirate codes (boy do I have a lot of pirate rooms!). But now I have an inordinate ammount of organs! =P Does anyone else besides me find that organ music annoying? LoL.

~Lori

*softballcrazygirl on vmk*

Me! if it play more than two notes it would be alright.

All you item sellers just wait until VMK pulls the plug on plunder codes and all those 5 items you sold can be traded for inferno. ;) :rotfl:

groovyguestgirl
07-30-2006, 09:03 AM

All you item sellers just wait until VMK pulls the plug on plunder codes and all those 5 items you sold can be traded for inferno. ;) :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Shaymojack
07-30-2006, 09:10 AM

I'd be rich then. :rotfl:

cat_herder
07-30-2006, 02:57 PM

I turn the sound off while playing vmk or the non-vmk games.

cteddiesgirl
07-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Why sell off your useful Dead Man's Chest? When you can donate it to The Nano Foundation-- striving for a better tomorrow! :rotfl2:
Nope. Won't sell off those. They are pretty useful for some things.
I'll mainly sell off the organs and the posters. And maybe a few of those monkeys. ;)

I have all sound turned off in the game. It get annoying after a while and it uses more of my pc's resources.

I'd do pretty well then. I haven't sold off much of mine yet.

Gee. Ya think I could get inferno with the 147 organs I have so far?
Or how about 308 of those POTC posters?
:rotfl2: